What if it works? - page 3

Will do right after basic functionality will be implemented and stress-tests performed to make sure that core works well without issues. For now only market buys/sells with limited SL/TP implemented.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What do I use? Although the topic is not about what anyone uses, it's about TA).

In a nutshell. I use known mat methods, widely used for time series analysis and signal processing. Nobody ever called these methods TA, and it is not for us to call it.) Moreover, to call it TA is to create unnecessary entities.

As for TA itself and its methodology - it is really close to a tambourine dance and all that you are talking about.

Expanding the "narrow boundaries of your view of price analysis"?

Unfortunately not, because I have not heard anything specific from you as usual.

The Dai Bot EA is a multi-strategy EA, which you can turn each strategy on or off. By utilizing various strategies, we expect maximum result, low drawdown and smooth equity curve.

It's specially designed to trade EURUSD on H1 chart only, no optmization needed. It doesn't need super tight spread, high quality execution with no slippage or ultra fast VPS. The normal ones will just work. But it's NOT compatible with FIFO rules.

This EA only use MT4 native indicators so it's easy to backtest. It can be tested using "open price" method because it only trades at the beggining of bar.

EA Characteristics

• No martingale, averaging or grid trading
  • No scalping, breakout or news trading
  • Insensitive to spread, slippage or VPS latency
  • Trend following
  • NOT compatible with FIFO rules

Requirements

• Timeframe : H1;
  • Pairs : EURUSD;
  • FIFO Compliance : No;
  • Broker : Any non FIFO brokers, No Swap account is preferred;
  • Minimum deposit : 2000 on your preferred currency if minimum lot size is 0.01 lot;

EA Parameters

• Enable EA # : The default setting is true, if you set it to false the EA will not trade this strategy;
  • Entry Percent : The Risk percentage you are willing to risk;
  • Enable Fixed Lots : If you set it to true, the EA will trade fixed lots;
  • Entry Fixed Lots : It'll define the lot size you use in case you set "Enable Fixed Lots" parameter to true;
  • Maximum entry lots : Maximum lot size allowed by your broker;
  • StopLoss : Stop loss in pips;
  • TakeProfit : Take Profit in pips;
  • Magic Number : Identifier for simultaneous operation with other experts;
  • Maximum Spread : Maximum spread in points, the EA will not open any trades if spread exceeds this value;
  • Minimum Balance : The EA will stop opening new positions if balance is less than this value;
  • Enable Special MM : An Optional setting, If it's set to true the EA will use special methods to determine the lot size (no martingale or progressive lot);
  • Special MM Method : Last higher lot, EA will use last higher lot between last trade or Entry percent parameter calsulated lot size. Last positive profit, EA will use lot size from the last profitable trades and vice versa for Last negative profit;

Another settings are the indicators settings (standard MT4 indicators). If you don't like complicated settings, just leave all of the parameters to default (no need to optimize it) and apply the EA to an EURUSD H1 Chart. Always update it immidiately when a new version is available.

I suggest to download the demo first before purchasing so you can backtest it using your broker's data, and use demo account first before trading on real account.

Please remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I did not write the post quoted below!
Yuriy Asaulenko:
Will do right after basic functionality will be implemented and stress-tests performed to make sure that core works well without issues. For now only market buys/sells with limited SL/TP implemented.

What's up with messages 21, 23?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You won't hear about such questions.)

By the way, I have read many new and interesting things in your posts. But what is new in them is not interesting, and what is interesting is not new).

Anything that is not FA is TA. If you work with price in the form of some kind of transformation, be it MACD, any filters or mathematical methods, or just a trendline (which is also a transformation of a price series), then it is TA.
And the statement "I don't use TA and FA" means one thing - you do NOTHING with the price, and therefore you don't trade. And if you don't trade, then your statement "I don't use TA and FA" is understandable.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I didn't write the post quoted below! And neither did 23.

What's the big deal with posts 21, 23?

The forums are merging, something seems to have merged in the wrong place.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I didn't write the post quoted below! and neither did 23.

What's the big deal with posts 21, 23?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/188455

Artyom Trishkin:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/188455
Yes, but it has nothing to do with this topic. I mean don't delete it yet, until the merger is complete?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yes, but it has nothing to do with this topic. So don't delete it for now, until the merger is complete?

Leave it for now. Post in that thread so that the developers can see the bug.

Andrey Dik:
Anything that is not FA is TA. If you work with price in the form of some kind of transformation, be it MACD, any filters or mathematical methods, or just a trendline (which is also a transformation of a price series), then it is TA.
And the statement "I don't use TA and FA" means one thing - you do NOTHING with the price, and therefore you don't trade. And if you don't trade, then your statement "I don't use TA and FA" is understandable.
Even at the level of terminology, TA and mathematical methods are incompatible.
Reason: