Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it. - page 19

3 new entries

Hi,

3 new entries :

1-Long GBPJPY 204.08,STOP : H1 CLOSE BELOW 203.35,TARGET : 205.15,PATTERN : MSL onM15

2-Long GBPUSD @ 196.60,STOP : H1 CLOSE BELOW 196.15,TARGET : 197.40,PATTERN : MSL ON H1

3-Long Spot Gold(XAU) @ 876.35,STOP : H4 CLOSE BELOW 867.00,TARGET : 892.00

Regards

Simba

orders closed

Hi,

The 3 previous orders were closed :

GBPJPY closed @ 204.91..+82 pips

GBPUSD closed @ 1.9677...+17 pips

XAU closed @ 866.60...-9.75 points

The cumulative effect of the 3 orders was practically nil (-61$,which is less than 0.0005 of the account value)

I closed the GBPJPY and GBPUSD,prematurely, to compensate the heavy losses on the XAU and protect the account level,which I did ,since it is 99.95% of what it was previously.

I have made 2 consecutive mistakes,I misjudged the volatility of crude oil,a couple days ago,and today that of the spot Gold...I am not trading well this week.

I will post detailed statements either later today or on Friday.

Let`s see what happens after the FOMC decision is made in a few hours.

Regards

Simba

New entry:EURUSD

2B Long EURUSD @ 1.5566 , Stop h1 close below 1.5500 , Target:To be decided.

Regards

Simba

Files:

Closing at candle close

Hi Simba i've been following this thread and have ordered the book and eagerly awaiting its arrival.

You mention in your last post that you will close if below a price at candle close. Are you doing this manually or is there an ea that can monitor and do this?

Lythro:
Hi Simba i've been following this thread and have ordered the book and eagerly awaiting its arrival. You mention in your last post that you will close if below a price at candle close. Are you doing this manually or is there an ea that can monitor and do this?

Hi Lythro,

Manually.

I presume there must be some EA that can perform this action but I am unaware of it.

Regards

Simba

EURUSD CLOSED +53 pips

Hi,

EURUSD closed @ 1.5619 for +53 pips profit.

Regards

Simba

Detailed Statement

Hi,

Detailed statement,still looks good...we need more trades to decide.

Regards

Simba

Still Trading?

Hi SIMBA are you still trading using the candlesticks or have you moved onto something new?

candlesticks

Lythro:
Hi SIMBA are you still trading using the candlesticks or have you moved onto something new?

lightbulbsticks ...

I try to avoid trading in confusing times,tomorrow ECB and BOE will inform about interest rates and about their view on current economical developments..in a few days we will know what the Fed thinks about these issues too,so,the market is basically directionless and random until then.

This affects all markets,not just EURUSD,the lever is appetite for risk,if it decreases due to perception of harder times ahead,then indexes and carry trade currenncies will probably trend down(which I suspect)..if it increases,the opposite will probably happen.

Basically,I believe that some weeks you just have to keep your fingers away from the trigger.

Regards

Simba

sounds good

it's good to hear that you are just taking a break. I just received the book today and your thread will definately help me see if my own interpretations of the patterns are any good

Reason: