Avalanche - page 16

arnautov писал(а) >>

I don't have a continuous history of minutes. Therefore, testing with 20 ppts makes no sense as it would be inaccurate.

On the first quarter of 2010 11 reversals - 1 time

10 reversals -1 time

9 U-turns - 3 times

a smaller number of U-turns does not matter for it can be considered relatively sane

Can't do with your ratios. I need to correct my Expert Advisor's mathematics, but I don't want to.

My Expert Advisor triples lots, while yours doubles them.

I do not see the point in testing it on a longer timeframe. I won't have less than 11 reversals.

If you need it VERY much I can re-do it on doubling. And run the first of the year. As soon as you explain why it is necessary. The number of turns will not be less.

the number of spreads is rubbish, if you ask me it's a million, what matters is their "characteristic"... Give me three dates on which these spreads were made.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

This is irrelevant to the "Avalanche" discussion - there's already 80% of the flooding in the thread. Also, since the topic is "hot" for you and your "colleagues", it means that you have already encountered it in practice and understand that I am right. The specific methods are not that important - there are probably more of them than I know, and new ones are being invented all the time. The main thing is that you can only trade by "Avalanche" manually.

I remember exactly - discussed a similar puzzle system the other day here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124380 Trend ...thoughts
The truth of the paradox is that in that thread it was a riddle all the way through and this one needs a riddle at the end.
And there it is, the riddle of the secret of "The main thing... manually" in general We men can do a lot of things manually ... I mean ANY problems and if something goes wrong then manually ...

QUESTION: WHY can not write, make an advisor to the system ... Conclusion one has no system ... if there is a system, then anything - but not by hand ...

arnautov писал(а) >>

I don't have a continuous history of minutes. Therefore, testing with 20 ppts makes no sense as it would be inaccurate.

On the first quarter of 2010 11 reversals - 1 time

10 reversals -1 time

9 U-turns - 3 times

a smaller number of U-turns does not matter for it can be considered relatively sane

Can't do with your ratios. I need to correct my Expert Advisor's mathematics, but I don't want to.

My Expert Advisor triples lots, while yours doubles them.

I do not see the point in testing it on a longer timeframe. I won't have less than 11 reversals.

If you need it VERY much I can re-do it on doubling. And run the first of the year. As soon as you explain why it is necessary. The number of turns will not be less.

And if you do not triple but double and close the counter positions (saving ONE spread and a lot of margin)
All about the counter https://book.mql4.com/ru/trading/orderclose

And the lock is even needed sometimes - there are open orders and 3-4 hours without Internet, it is just interesting to unravel later :)

baltik писал(а) >>

I remember exactly - discussed a similar puzzle system the other day here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124380 Trend ...thoughts
The truth of the paradox is that in that thread it was a riddle all the way through and this one needs a riddle at the end.
And there it is, the riddle of the secret of "The main thing... manually" in general We men can do a lot of things manually ... I mean ANY problems and if something goes wrong, then manually ...

QUESTION: WHY can not write, make an advisor to the system ... Conclusion one has no system ... if there is a system, then anything - but not by hand ...

but the secret was easy to open:)

sever29 >>:

количество разворотов- это фигня, по мне- хоть мильен, имеет значение их "характеристика"... Укажите три даты, когда были эти развороты.

It's all there

Files:
sohlsy.zip  107 kb

sever29 писал(а) >>

And the door was open:)

1. the other approach to enter the market, not a breach of the channel, but whatever you want
2. The exit of profits there at reversals and here it is not clear when
3. The signal for reversal is fractals, but here it is the channel again.

But it's very similar to this one

arnautov писал(а) >>

>> There's everything

If you run this a second time this will change by 95%.
Modelling quality 25.00%

baltik писал(а) >>

1. there is a different approach to entering the market, not a break in the channel, but whatever you want.
2. The exit of profits there at reversals and here it is not clear when
3. The signal for the reversal of fractals, but here it is the channel again.

It's pretty much the same.

i think you're going the wrong way... this topic is by a strange coincidence a continuation of that one, everything beats, maybe i'm wrong and winding up unnecessarily, but i have discovered something new for myself, though, time will tell.... interesting

San_Sani4 писал(а) >>

what kind of photoshop? :))

I admit mistake, lock is possible, hats off

arnautov >>:

У меня нет непрерывной истории минуток. Поэтому тестирование с 20 пп. не имеет смысла ибо будет неточным.

Мой эксперт утраивает лоты. а ваш вариант удваивает.
Since there is no continuous one minute period history - then what are you testing? Hourly candlestick reversals? And who needs them?
When you triple the volume, it is unclear how you accumulate 10 or even 11 reversals. At threefolds, passing by the price of HALF of the distance between the levels is enough to make you breakeven. Moreover - to exit the "Avalanche" faster, you can immediately quadruple the opposite volume - then breakeven starts from 14 pips (for the initial distance of 40 pips). Want even faster? Increase volume fivefold - break-even starts from 10 points (with the same initial distance of 40). And so on. And you must have very bad luck to allow the price to fail to pass 10 points, turn around and go in the opposite direction. If desired, you may set such a volume that a breakeven point is opened after ONE point has been passed. What do you mean by 10 reversals?

And I am sure your Expert Advisor does not take into account the simplest and most natural option - when the price, having touched the first level, goes further in the same direction, making profit IMMEDIATELY. In this case you don't have to wait for the distance between the levels, because you are not at a disadvantage. And you can close the order at least 5 points after the level - they are profitable.
"Avalanche" is created for extreme cases - when the price immediately goes in the opposite direction, having caught the order - only then you switch on my algorithm. And in the vast majority of cases, the price will pass some distance after the level, bringing you profit without a single reversal.
Reason: