Intraday trading - page 7

olivero:

Trading without your own TS is a straightforward way to ruin

I repeat: screenshots on white background are Sostratos recommendations. I am posting them to compare them with my own calculations.

Is the history of recommendations still there? At least in this thread.... I am interested in net statistics of results of following sostratos.com advices

Sostratos FX Daily Strategy: Sell EURCHF: Entry: 1.39520, Target: 1.38320, Stop Loss: 1.40020

sever30:

Has the history of recommendations been preserved? At least in this thread.... Interested in the net statistics of the results of following sostratos.com recommendations

No I don't save it as the recommendations come twice a day. I will post the recommendations as in the post above, so as not to clutter up the thread. I used to delete old ones when they were not needed, now I will keep them for those who want to monitor them. I should add - targets are often not achieved, I look at the direction and if it coincides with my calculations I enter the trade... You have to think for yourself in any case.

Sostratos FX Daily Strategy: Sell EURGBP: Entry: 0.83560, Target: 0.82510, Stop Loss: 0.83810

Sostratos FX Daily Strategy: Sell USDCHF: Entry: 1.13410, Target: 1.12510, Stop Loss: 1.13810

10:30am GBP
Claimant Count Change

Average Earnings Index 3m/y

4.4%
4.0%
Unemployment Rate

8.0%
8.0%
11:00am CHF
ZEW Economic Expectations

11:00am EUR
CPI y/y

1.6%
1.6%
11:00am EUR
Core CPI y/y

0.8%
0.8%

2:30pm USD
Building Permits

0.63M
0.61M
PPI m/m

-0.5%
-0.1%
Core PPI m/m

0.1%
0.2%
Housing Starts

0.65M
0.67M
3:15pm USD
Capacity Utilization Rate

74.6%
73.7%
3:15pm USD
Industrial Production m/m

0.9%
0.8%
4:30pm USD
Crude Oil Inventories

-1.5M
-1.8M
5:50pm CAD
BOC Gov Carney Speaks

11:45pm GBP
BOE Gov King Speaks

11:45pm USD
Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks

Not much of an intraday, but maybe someone would be interested:

"

A second recession in Europe next year is almost inevitable, as the measures taken by regulators in response to the eurozone crisis will lead to a "vicious circle". This is the view of renowned American investor and billionaire George Soros.

According to him, now more than ever all the shortcomings of pan-European currencies have become especially visible and the current debt crisis could eventually provoke the collapse of the European Union, reports Reuters.

"I believe that given current policies, a recession in Europe next year is almost inevitable," the billionaire said during a speech at a seminar organised by the European Council on Foreign Relations and the Centre for European Reform. According to him, the political will to create a common fiscal policy is lacking and "the euro crisis could really destroy the European Union".

Speaking of the reasons for the instability of the banking system of several European countries, Soros said that EU banks were buying sovereign bonds of the weakened eurozone for huge sums with a tiny difference in the discount rate. "This is one of the reasons why banks are so over-indebted and why German and French banks hold Spanish bonds. They now have unrecognised losses on their balance sheets, this reduces the creditworthiness of these banks, so the banking system is in serious trouble," explained the US investor.

In this case, the fatal mistake of the united Europe, according to Soros, may be the lack of a mechanism for weak states to leave the single currency circulation zone. At the same time, he says, Germany is imposing its standards - trade surplus and high savings rate - on all other eurozone states. "The real danger of the current situation is that by demanding fiscal discipline at a time when the banking system is weak, you actually start a vicious circle mechanism," George Soros believes, adding that one cannot be a creditor country with a surplus without someone else running a deficit.

At the same time, the investor is confident that a weak euro will benefit the German economy, it "will be fragrant as a rose." "At the same time, the rest of Europe will fall into a vicious circle and stagnation will last for many years. It will probably be even worse than this one," the billionaire concluded."

Thank you!

sever30:

... Interested in net statistics on the results of following sostratos.com recommendations

If i'm not mistaken somewhere in the CFD, archivarius kept similar statistics on open trades signals. If i'm not mistaken, somewhere on the CRDFM the archivist kept similar statistics on open trading signals. sorry i can't find it.
Reason: