Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it. - page 18

Audjpy Closed :+73 Pips

frantacech:
Small features for all. Helper. Alert indicator. Draw line and call her cross or c1, c2. First letter "c".

1-Frantacech:Thanks for your kind help.

2-AUDJPY Sell @ 98.08 closed @ 97.35 for a profit of +73 pips.

Regards

Simba

a trade

Simba,

I am posting a live trade that I took. It is an MSL 30 min. If this disturbs the thread please let me know. Not sure if you wanted to post trades that are determined by digital filters +the patterns only or if a discussion of the patterns were welcomed.

Anyways, here is the logic behind this. I use fibos extensively. So, the red lines are levels of support--fib clusters. So, I am looking for a reversal patterns around those levels. Trend is detrmined on the daily, and the clusters are derived from the 30 min charts. Targets are derived by fibo expansions on the daily. Initial target is 210.20. Yes, I might be crazy and terribly wrong, will see. I will divert from the original rules for MSL because there is a strong support level beneath--that is why stop is below the low of that support. That is all, let's see how it plays out.

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  15 kb
gbpjpy1.gif  12 kb

mpower:
Simba,

I am posting a live trade that I took. It is an MSL 30 min. If this disturbs the thread please let me know. Not sure if you wanted to post trades that are determined by digital filters +the patterns only or if a discussion of the patterns were welcomed.

Anyways, here is the logic behind this. I use fibos extensively. So, the red lines are levels of support--fib clusters. So, I am looking for a reversal patterns around those levels. Trend is detrmined on the daily, and the clusters are derived from the 30 min charts. Targets are derived by fibo expansions on the daily. Initial target is 210.20. Yes, I might be crazy and terribly wrong, will see. I will divert from the original rules for MSL because there is a strong support level beneath--that is why stop is below the low of that support. That is all, let's see how it plays out.

Mpower,I am delighted that somebody has started to post their trades,and I think that it is ok to use the patterns with anything else that work,like Fibos,digital filters..even astrology .

Let`s see how it develops and if you reach your target,which I think you will.

Regards

Simba

Hmmm, I was terribly wrong this time. Closed the trade this morning before I left on real luckily at +1(the 10 candles rule) +the swap, on demo it has hit my stop(I am at work now) Supports are to be broken. Well, no excuses, I was wrong, which is OK by the way:-)

Still waiting for the book...

Simba how much did you wait to receive it ? I guess you're in Spain so not so much far from me in Italy, I did order it on 15 Apr and still nothing , I am sending an email to mr. Duddella to know something about

Cheers,

Skyline

Waiting

skyline:
Still waiting for the book...

Simba how much did you wait to receive it ? I guess you're in Spain so not so much far from me in Italy, I did order it on 15 Apr and still nothing , I am sending an email to mr. Duddella to know something about

Cheers,

Skyline

Hi Skyline,

Book was lost by USPS the first time,I informed Mr Duddella I hadn`t received it and he resent it trough a different option with tracking number and it arrived in around 5 days.

You should ask him to resend it,I am fairly confident he will comply.

Regards

Simba

New Entry

Hi,

New entry,MSL Long in CL(Crude oil) 117.44,Stop at h1 close below 115.50,Target to be decided .

Regards

Simba

Files:
mslclh1.gif  58 kb

SIMBA:
Hi Skyline,

Book was lost by USPS the first time,I informed Mr Duddella I hadn`t received it and he resent it trough a different option with tracking number and it arrived in around 5 days.

Regards

Simba

Oh ok yes I think something similar happened to my book Btw I wrote to Mr Duddella and wait for further info about.

Thx

Cheers,

Skyline

SIMBA:
Hi Skyline,

Regards

Simba

Sounds like a few USPS workers are thinking of taking up trading...

btw, I got my copy without a hitch (5-7 days) - Euro-based as well...

Trade closed

Hi,

Crude oil trade closed at 115.28 for a loss of 2.16 points.

Good one,omelette .

Regards

Simba

Reason: