Firebird EA - page 7

Firebird is the best

Im trying

Hello all

Im trying to use on MT4 both EA in demo with 100.000 for test but is not open orders .. something is missing

Someone can help me on this

Yes, this EA is like a wild horse! But I'm sure we can handle it. Let it run, try different settings and see how it's run. The most important setting in this EA is "Percent". Some pairs need a higer setting and some a lower. Put the Firebird indicator to your charts and play with it! Keep us informed about your progress (and don't loose faith!)[/QUOTE

I tried to overlay the FireBird indicator, and nothing shows on the graphs. I tried it on several demo accounts with the same result - Nothing shows. What is wrong with the indicator??

Dave <<<

Hendrick:
Hi Pete,

Saw this happening last week on one of the charts. Only one and not on the other charts! I think it's some kind of bug in this version of Firebird. Close your chart, open a new one and reattach the EA. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

In the programming, there are set hours for various currencies - open up the programming and print the code out and you will see what I mean.

Dave <<<

Hendrick:
Yes, this EA is like a wild horse! But I'm sure we can handle it. Let it run, try different settings and see how it's run. The most important setting in this EA is "Percent". Some pairs need a higer setting and some a lower. Put the Firebird indicator to your charts and play with it! Keep us informed about your progress (and don't loose faith!)[/QUOTE

I tried to overlay the FireBird indicator, and nothing shows on the graphs. I tried it on several demo accounts with the same result - Nothing shows. What is wrong with the indicator??

Dave <<<

You need to set the percent much lower. If memory serves I think it defaults at 2, try .1 or .2 and see if that helps.

If you haven't already figured this out.

Im using Firebird v0.65 and it has not openned any trades for 3 days. Can interbankfx block some ea? I have tried it some months ago and then it worked but now and I know all my settings are 100% right

jyrik:
Im using Firebird v0.65 and it has not openned any trades for 3 days. Can interbankfx block some ea? I have tried it some months ago and then it worked but now and I know all my settings are 100% right

I think IBFX doesn't block EAs. Try adding some Print("") statement in your

ea and watch if the orders are sent correctly.

jly77

All Things about Firebird...

Hi.

Here, you will find all about Firebird...

http://www.accrete.com/fx-mirror/mt4-firebird/

EnJOy :-)

Hendrick:
See my statement. Firebird v06TF. In only 3 days from 5.000 to 25.000. And yes I know this EA is risky. It's a wild horse!! But there are ways to handle this one! Above all it's fun to see an EA that's making money real fast.

It opened multiple positions on each tick .. no risk management here! All you need is a 100 pip spike - to clean the account. watch it guys.

i will test it

Hendrick:
See my latest Firebird v63G statement ( is it only me who's testing here!!) I'm now closing all open trades at the closing of the market at Friday. Firebird is watching for spikes and those spikes should be corrected real quickly (most of the time!). When trades are open for more then 4 days I think you better close them. It gives FB more space for new (hopefully more profitable) trades.

hi hendrick,

wish all the best for you ,keep up the goodwork.

this coming week will test it and forward the result

Reason: