Nodama Trader - page 2

It is the statement for this version:

Files:

the default time is based on gmt +0?

you forgot to add gmt offset. are you able to add it? would be great if you can!

thankyou!

I think - the time is based on broker's time.

For example, I am using the time from 23 till 4 om Alpari.

Alpari is on GMT+3.

So, this 23 and this 4 am is the time on the chart for Alpari.

And it is 20 till 1 GMT (because Alpari metatrader time = GMT +3 for now).

I think - it may be better to create some mode for this EA to use text file on the same way as Polyfit EA. It will be more safe ... or reduce this time from 23 - 4 to 1 - 2 to trade during one hour in a day.

because this EA is highly profitable and trading as a crazy so one hour in a day is enough. besides, few losses can kill the profit for 1 week so ... we need the mod of this EA tp trade according to text file (same as Polyfit EA), or we need to reduce the trading time to 1 or 2 hours per day to trade.

By the way - I did not have big losses yet with this version.

please explain the no hedge ea setting option and also how do i change SL? and how do i enable visible sl

Hi LoiDash,

Stop loss can be changed from this options:

ATRStoploss = 5.00; // Our SL is this Number * ATR

It is 3 by default if I remember. I mean: EA is calculating ATR stop loss by itself, and our stop loss = [thisnumber] multiply by ATR stop loss.

I am using 5 for now.

======

No hedge etc are related to ECN brokers or ECN/STP accounts. But it can be used on any account:

NoHedge = true;

StrictNoHedge = true;

EcnBroker = true;

I am using false instead of true as my Alpari account is not ecn.

======

By the way - I requested to imp[rove this version as well ...

because stop loss value is much more bigger as take profit so we need to improve it.

If it will be done so it will be one of the best EA.

Yes I agree

Here is a list of recommendations to improve ea:

-lower sl

-breakeven point needs to be adjusted for ecn brokers to cover comission (can this be changed by changing ARTBreakeven value to higher?)

-better exit strategy for losing trades.

Question: how do i make this EA trade fixed lots? it keeps changing lot size!

LoiDash:

by changing UseAutomaticMM to false.

LoiDash:
Yes I agree

Here is a list of recommendations to improve ea:

-lower sl

-breakeven point needs to be adjusted for ecn brokers to cover comission (can this be changed by changing ARTBreakeven value to higher?)

-better exit strategy for losing trades.

These are being worked on haven't come up with a better exit strategy yet, and including what Newdigital spoke about the changing lot size is can change this to false

extern bool UsePartialExit = true; // If true we take Partial TPs, If false Only one Exit.

nodama trader2_tf EA.

M1 timeframe.

EURUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP.

Trading since 18 of October this year.

500 dollars initial deposit.

Closed P/L for now: 162.14

===============

- Nodama Trader EA is on this post. This is nodama trader using Noda as an indicator for normalized deviations with ma and atr . The ea uses partial exits and rifles through them very fast.

- nodama trader2 EA is on this post. It is the second version of this EA using nocka_mama indicator.

- nodama trader2_tf EA is on this post. This is nobama trader 2 with time filter, this type of time filter far as i know kinda one of a kind, was done by Mladen, and you can set it to cross days, for example this one is by default set to 22 your brokers time to start trading and to stop trading the next day at 4 your brokers time or to make it shorter to just trade the less volatile Asian market.

nodama trader2_tf EA.

M1 timeframe.

EURUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURGBP.

Trading since 18 of October this year.

500 dollars initial deposit.

Closed P/L for now: 162.14

EURJPY:

EURGBP:

===============

- Nodama Trader EA is on this post. This is nodama trader using Noda as an indicator for normalized deviations with ma and atr . The ea uses partial exits and rifles through them very fast.

- nodama trader2 EA is on this post. It is the second version of this EA using nocka_mama indicator.

- nodama trader2_tf EA is on this post. This is nobama trader 2 with time filter, this type of time filter far as i know kinda one of a kind, was done by Mladen, and you can set it to cross days, for example this one is by default set to 22 your brokers time to start trading and to stop trading the next day at 4 your brokers time or to make it shorter to just trade the less volatile Asian market.

Reason: