News Trader EA - page 59

Statement for SignalTrader was updated.

New statements of Newstrader with new settings will be posted in the end of the day.

Files:

It is the first day with new settings (attached).

Please note that old settings is on the post #1 of this thread. This old settings may be good to rade NFP once per month for example. Or some other very high impacted news events.

I am testing very risky settings now and hope that everything will be fine in the end of this week. If fine so I will upload post #1 with more risky settings of course.

But i think that less of risky is to use version #6 with the settings for every single news events.

SignalTrader EA statement was updated.

As to Newstrader with new settings so I will post it in the end of the week. Just for information: I am testing new risky setting of this Newstrader EA and seems I will change it once more time.

Files:

Trouble loading

newdigital:
SignalTrader EA statement was updated. As to Newstrader with new settings so I will post it in the end of the week. Just for information: I am testing new risky setting of this Newstrader EA and seems I will change it once more time.

Thank you and all those working on this EA for all the good work. I have a question: I have loaded the EA on my computer and I can see it in the directory in the right places but it will not come up in the interbank platform. I unzipped the file and it still shows zipped in this directory C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4C\experts\Newstrader_SignalTrader I have loaded it and unloaded it several times, I have called interbank and they don't know what it could be. Can you help me?

Thank you.

fritz34@verizon.net:
Thank you and all those working on this EA for all the good work. I have a question: I have loaded the EA on my computer and I can see it in the directory in the right places but it will not come up in the interbank platform. I unzipped the file and it still shows zipped in this directory C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4C\experts\Newstrader_SignalTrader I have loaded it and unloaded it several times, I have called interbank and they don't know what it could be. Can you help me? Thank you.

Which file did you load and which EA?

All the files are on the first post of this thread.

Newstrader

newdigital:
Which file did you load and which EA? All the files are on the first post of this thread.

I have tried Newstrader 5.3 and newstrader signaltrader. They would both load fine into the directory but would not show up in the interbank platform. I do have the latest build of mt4.

Thank you

fritz34@verizon.net:
I have tried Newstrader 5.3 and newstrader signaltrader. They would both load fine into the directory but would not show up in the interbank platform. I do have the latest build of mt4. Thank you

All experts should be in ../Interbank FX Trader 4/experts folder and not in

../Interbank FX Trader 4/experts/NewTrader_SignalTrader. You can't see any files from subdirectories of experts folder.

Please find updated statements for Newstrader 53 version (new risky settings) and SignalTrader.

I will have to change the settings of Newstrader once againt. Will post new settings in the end of this week if it will be profitable with Newstrader.

First week trading of NewsTrader with new settings.

Please find updated statement for Newstrader EA with new settings (first week testing with this new settings) and updated statement for SignalTrader EA.

Reason: