Multicurrency advisor based on cluster indicators - page 8

Vinin >>:

.... Забылось уже многое.

Similarly, second wave ;)

PS. By the way, have you watched your legendary LRMA in multivolume?

BLACK_BOX писал(а) >>

You mean weight distribution? You mean the weighting factors?

Like this.

BLACK_BOX писал(а) >>

Similarly, second wave ;)

PS. By the way, have you watched your legendary LRMA in multivolume?

No, I haven't.

By the way, in my opinion, another important thing missing from the EA is the position of currency clusters relative to zero! This could be a good filter

Can you tell me how to rewrite this part of the code so that the EA is triggered by a convergence of lines on CCFp and a divergence on CC

for ( x=0; x<8; x++)
   {
   for ( y=0; y<8; y++)
      {
      if ( ccfp[ x,1]== ccfp[ y,1])continue;
      if ( ccfp[ x,0]- ccfp[ y,0]> step&& ccfp_old[ x,0]- ccfp_old[ y,0]<= step&& ccfp[ x,0]> ccfp_old[ x,0]&& ccfp[ y,0]< ccfp_old[ y,0]&& cc[ x,0]- cc[ y,0]> step&& cc[ x,0]> cc_old[ x,0]&& cc[ y,0]< cc_old[ y,0]) 
   { open=true; oper_up( ccfp[ x,1], ccfp[ y,1], lot[0], stop, profit, close, open, magicnumber);}
      if ( cc[ x,0]- cc[ y,0]> step&& cc_old[ x,0]- cc_old[ y,0]<= step&& cc[ x,0]> cc_old[ x,0]&& cc[ y,0]< cc_old[ y,0]&& ccfp[ x,0]- ccfp[ y,0]> step&& ccfp[ x,0]> ccfp_old[ x,0]&& ccfp[ y,0]< ccfp_old[ y,0]) 
      { open=true; oper_up( cc[ x,1], cc[ y,1], lot[0], stop, profit, close, open, magicnumber);}
      if ( ccfp[ x,0]- ccfp[ y,0]> step&& ccfp_old[ x,0]- ccfp_old[ y,0]<= step) 
   { open=false; oper_up( ccfp[ x,1], ccfp[ y,1], lot[0], stop, profit, close, open, magicnumber);}
      if ( cc[ x,0]- cc[ y,0]> step&& cc_old[ x,0]- cc_old[ y,0]<= step) 
   { open=false; oper_up( cc[ x,1], cc[ y,1], lot[0], stop, profit, close, open, magicnumber);}
      }
   }

evbut писал(а) >>

Please tell me how to modify this part of code and make the Expert Advisor work when lines converge on CCFp and diverge on CC

If you look at the problem from another angle, it's simple

When lines converge, the distance between them decreases. And vice versa

for ( x=0; x<8; x++) {
   for ( y=0; y<8; y++) {
      if ( ccfp[ x,1]== ccfp[ y,1])continue;
      if ( ( ccfp[ x,1]- ccfp[ y,1]) - ( ccfp[ x,0]- ccfp[ y,0]) >0 ) {
         if ( ( cc[ x,0]- cc[ y,0]) - ( cc[ x,1]- cc[ y,1]) > 0) {
             open=true; 
             oper_up( ccfp[ x,1], ccfp[ y,1], lot[0], stop, profit, close, open, magicnumber);
         }
      }
   }
}
Something like this. Didn't check for errors

I am bringing up the topic because there is some fairly unbiased data available.

At the moment there is a version of the EA (https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9555), which shows good results (see attached files). Many thanks to the author Lexandros for his work and adviser. If there are any other people out there who have tested this EA, let's share your thoughts and impressions.

Files:

By the way, I wrote the SSFIPI analogue, the original didn't quite appeal to me. I took a different base as well. Interesting, but like Vinin says... memory eats dog like a horse, so I use it as an informational one.

If the thin purple one slides above the purple thick one and the green thin one is above the thick one, a break above 0.92 is possible.

Diversions + text weakening of the dollar (after the "Bernacki jump"), give grounds for a correction on the Aussie.

Reason: