Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 176

mladen:

No. There should be no flat line unless all the candles are inside bars and that is not the case from that example(ok )

As of the definition : if the state of the current bar is compared only to the previous bar, how can multiple bars be inside bars of some bar way back, unless they are inside bars for each and every previous bar - which is clearly not a case for any of the examples(this is not a coding question right ? )

As of candle after the purple arrow in your example : would you mind explaining how the candles are inside bars for a bar that are proceeding them (and only for that bar, not a bar nnn bars ago) on that example?I do see only one inside bar right after the purple arrow and no more (since either high or low of the previous bar was exceeded by either high or low of the current bar)

whole point of filtering " inside bars" is to remove weak candles . if current candle(2nd candle) is inside of a previous candle(1st candle) then that's sign of weakness (just from price action perspective , doesn't mean anything in real world) , so i don't see why we should compare the following bar (3rd candle) to 2nd one ?

imo filtering can help price analysis in this way that, if one bar is identified as inside bar then  it's out of analysis (like giving past value of rsi to it , like u did in the code ) ,same logic applies that upcoming bar(3rd) should not compared to identified inside bar but to the last normal bar (cause inside bars are out of analysis ! )

yellow box : inside bar followed by another inside bar

red vertical intervals : range of first bar didn't break until the last bar

my question is shouldnt the yellow circles in the rsi indicator be flat ? just for 3 bar .

p.s: badly drawn blue line in the price chart is what rsi would be look like if we take inside bars out of analysis (like what i talked in last post)

KumoBreake:

yellow box : inside bar followed by another inside bar

red vertical intervals : range of first bar didn't break until the last bar

my question is shouldnt the yellow circles in the rsi indicator be flat ? just for 3 bar .

p.s: badly drawn blue line in the price chart is what rsi would be look like if we take inside bars out of analysis (like what i talked in last post)

Please post math rules for what you call the inside bar (candle)

Thank you

Dear  Mr. Mladen & Mrtools

if you have time for me... could you please explain me how this indicator works what he is calculating and 
could you please add me a alert set as it doesnt have...

Thank you very much...

Have you and your team a nice weekend...

Kind regards

Nicoleeeee :-)....
Files:

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear  Mr. Mladen & Mrtools

if you have time for me... could you please explain me how this indicator works what he is calculating and 
could you please add me a alert set as it doesnt have...

Thank you very much...

Have you and your team a nice weekend...

Kind regards

Nicoleeeee :-)....
It checks if the high is the highest within 5 bars in the past AND future for up arrow and the same thing for low price for down arrow. So, it uses future values in calculation

mladen:
It checks if the high is the highest within 5 bars in the past AND future for up arrow and the same thing for low price for down arrow. So, it uses future values in calculation
Thank you Mr. Mladen... could add me alert please....

NicoleDeinhard:
Thank you Mr. Mladen... could add me alert please....

Nicole

Did you pay attention? It repaints

mladen:

Nicole

Did you pay attention? It repaints

Yes Mr. mladen,,, that was clear... but i want to try something with our analyse system... if possible please....

mladen:

Please post math rules for what you call the inside bar (candle)

Thank you

believe it or not i'm thinking about it for like 2 hours and still not sure it's right !! but the logic goes like this :

initial value
      state        = 0 // whether or not we're inside a candle
      support    = 0
      resistance = 0

if ( high current candle =< high past candle ) & (low  current candle >= low  past candle )  & ( state = 0 )

then

high past candle = resistance ;

low past candle = support  ;

state = 1 ;

Const = past rsi value ;

end if

if ( high current candle =< resistance ) & ( low current candle >= support )

then 

current rsi value = const ;

else  then

state = 0 , resistance = 0

end if

i used circles for some cases because chart would be messy

KumoBreake:

believe it or not i'm thinking about it for like 2 hours and still not sure it's right !! but the logic goes like this :

initial value
      state        = 0 // whether or not we're inside a candle
      support    = 0
      resistance = 0

if ( high current candle =< high past candle ) & (low  current candle >= low  past candle )  & ( state = 0 )

then

high past candle = resistance ;

low past candle = support  ;

state = 1 ;

Const = past rsi value ;

end if

if ( high current candle =< resistance ) & ( low current candle >= support )

then 

current rsi value = const ;

else  then

state = 0 , resistance = 0

end if

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
i used circles for some cases because chart would be messy

Will try to see if that can be coded
Reason: