Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 92

madopter:
This version is definitely difficult to use when the Donchian is not placed on the price chart. Any chance of making it look like the "Stochastic of T3 on Donchian?"

madopter

It will be made

Hello,

Can you please make lines on candles for hacolt 2.01 indicator (just like RSIOMA_v4-Lines on Candle + alerts indicator)?

Thanks in advance.

hacolt_2.01.mq4

Files:

wieb:
Hello,

Can you please make lines on candles for hacolt 2.01 indicator (just like RSIOMA_v4-Lines on Candle + alerts indicator)?

Thanks in advance.

hacolt_2.01.mq4

Hello Wieb, added the lines, also made in compatible with new mt4 versions, when compiling there are two minor warnings which don't seem to affect the indicator operation.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Wieb, added the lines, also made in compatible with new mt4 versions, when compiling there are two minor warnings which don't seem to affect the indicator operation.

Hello MrTools,

Somehow the calculation on hacolt 2.01 lines.mq4 rather different as the old one. As you could see in the image bellow, the indicators use same setting but produced different results.

Files:
dif.jpg  250 kb

wieb:
Hello MrTools,

Somehow the calculation on hacolt 2.01 lines.mq4 rather different as the old one. As you could see in the image bellow, the indicators use same setting but produced different results.

Hello Wieb,

Not sure what could be the problem double checked the old version with the new and on my charts its the same, didn't have to change the coding any except added the lines. This is the old version and the newer version on my charts.

And to add, made it compatible with new mt4 builds, but that should only affect the mtf.

Files:

Can you please add Shift variable on RSIOMA indicator (just like haShift variable on hacolt 2.01 indicator)?

Thanks in advance.

rsioma_v4-lines_on_candle__alerts_mod2.mq4

mrtools:
Hello Wieb, Not sure what could be the problem double checked the old version with the new and on my charts its the same, didn't have to change the coding any except added the lines. This is the old version and the newer version on my charts.

Trying on other broker, using different pairs, the result still different. Please see the images bellow.

Files:
dif_eu_1.jpg  317 kb
dif_eu_2.jpg  316 kb
dif_gu.jpg  317 kb
dif_uj.jpg  324 kb

wieb:
Can you please add Shift variable on RSIOMA indicator (just like haShift variable on hacolt 2.01 indicator)?

Thanks in advance.

rsioma_v4-lines_on_candle__alerts_mod2.mq4

Wieb, on the hacolt 2.01 just dawned on me now, the shift was not on the values of the indicator, it just moves the histogram to the left or the right, but the actual indicator values are not shifting, which you can see by the vertical lines which are based on the actual values, so that's not good and possibly dangerous in trading would advise to not use the haShift and don't see any way to properly add it. From looking at the RSIOMA see the same problem.

wieb:
Trying on other broker, using different pairs, the result still different. Please see the images bellow.

Wieb, will keep digging in the code to try and find the problem, but not having any success so far.

wieb:
Hello MrTools,

The difference comes from the logical operators precedence

There are two lines with combined and and or operations. Before or was taking the precedence while now and is with higher priority. Here are the versions for new metatraded that will give exactly the same results as the old versions

hacolt_2.01_nmc.mq4

hacolt_2.02_lines.mq4

Files:
Reason: