Requests & Ideas - page 246

dasssi:
i have change this lines

" bool isBreakoutUpNow = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,1,KAMA.BarToCheck) !=EMPTY_VALUE); bool isBreakoutDownNow = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,2,KAMA.BarToCheck) !=EMPTY_VALUE);

if (!AllowTradesOnEverySignal)

{

bool isBreakoutUpPrev = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,1,KAMA.BarToCheck+1)!=EMPTY_VALUE);

bool isBreakoutDownPrev = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,2,KAMA.BarToCheck+1)!=EMPTY_VALUE);

}

dasssi

These are the parameters for i-Spearman

extern string _tmp1_ = " --- Common ---";

//Set 4, 5 or 0

//4: set 4 if your broker provides 4-digit quotes for EURUSD pair and 2-digit quotes for USDJPY pair

//5: set 5 if your broker provides 5-digit quotes for EURUSD pair and 3-digit quotes for USDJPY pair

//0: auto detect

extern int AccDigits = 0;

extern bool UseOpenBar = false;

extern string _tmp2_ = " --- Spearman ---";

extern int Spear.RangeN = 7;

extern string _tmp3_ = " --- Divergence peaks ---";

extern int Chart.LeftTop.BarsL = 3;

extern int Chart.LeftTop.BarsR = 2;

extern int Chart.RightTop.BarsL = 2;

extern int Chart.RightTop.BarsR = 1;

extern int Ind.LeftTop.BarsL = 2;

extern int Ind.LeftTop.BarsR = 2;

extern int Ind.RightTop.BarsL = 15;

extern int Ind.RightTop.BarsR = 3;

extern int LeftTops.MaxBarsDiff = 10;

extern int RightTops.MaxBarsDiff = 5;

extern string _tmp4_ = " --- Levels ---";

extern double BullishDiv.ResetAbove = 1.1;

extern double BearishDiv.ResetBelow = -1.1;

extern string _tmp5_ = " --- Filters ---";

extern int MaxBars = 2000;

extern int DivWidth.MinBars = 30;

extern int DivWidth.MaxBars = 150;

extern int DivHeight.MinPips = 1;

extern int DivHeight.MaxPips = 1000;

extern string _tmp6_ = " --- Graphic ---";

extern color clBullishDiv = DeepSkyBlue;

extern color clBearishDiv = OrangeRed;

extern int Chart.BullishDiv.ArrowCode1 = 233;

extern int Chart.BullishDiv.ArrowCode2 = 32;

extern int Chart.BearishDiv.ArrowCode1 = 234;

extern int Chart.BearishDiv.ArrowCode2 = 32;

//M1;M5;M15;M30;H1;H4;D1;W1;MN1

extern string Chart.Arrow.shift_all_TF = "5;5;10;10;15;20;70;200;300";

extern string Chart.Line.shift_all_TF = "0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0";

extern int Chart.Line.style = STYLE_DOT;

extern int Chart.Line.width = 1;

extern int Ind.Line.style = STYLE_SOLID;

extern int Ind.Line.width = 1;

extern string _tmp7_ = " --- Alerts ---";

extern bool PopupOn = true;

extern bool MailOn = false;

extern bool SoundOn = true;

extern string BullishDivSound = "alert.wav";

extern string BearishDivSound = "alert.wav";

Every indicator has a set of specific parameters and they must be duplicated (the parameters) by the EA in order to make it possible to adjust the indicators behavior from the EA. Replace the parameters that were used by the "KaufmanAmaSignalsForEA" indicator with the ones from above (in the EA start where the external parameters are declared for the indicator too) and it should work

it gave me a lot of errors..

can you do it for me please

dasssi:
it gave me a lot of errors.. can you do it for me please

dasssi

I assume that you want the EA to open positions when arrows are drawn on the chart. Is that so? If yes, I am not sure that we can use them as signals (if they are placed in the past then we might have a problem). Will have to check the indicator

yes

i am holding my finger cross

dasssi:
yes i am holding my finger cross

dasssi

will have to make changes in the indicator (in order to be able to get signals from external code). As soon as it is finished will post the indicator first here. As far as I see arrows can be used as a signal

thank you dear Mr mladen

its wonderful news

dasssi

This will be the indicator used by the EA

What is changed is not obvious at a first glance. Added 2 buffers that contain the exact bars when the arrows should be placed on the chart. They are drawn as dots on the spearman value. This way, the indicator will not depend on objects and any code that wants to test if there are arrows on screen only needs to check the approprite buffer which is a very simply thing to do from any EA

Files:

Regarding the following CCI indicator.

If my trades are based on long entries when it crosses overbought boundaries and closing the long entry when it hits back on the overbought boundary, and short entries using the reverse rules, the indicator gives alerts when CCI crosses up into overbought boundary but does not give alerts when CCI crosses back down on the overbought boundary, likewise for oversold boundary. Therefore it alerts on entries but does not alert on exits based on the above rules. Is it possible to provide exit alerts on the two following similar indicators? Thank you very much.

cci_study2_histo_mtf.mq4

cci_study2_nrp_amp_mtf.mq4

mladen

i have a lot of errors...

dasssi:
mladen i have a lot of errors...

dassi

Try it out now

Files:
dasssi.mq4  35 kb
Reason: