Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 86

mladen:
And here is a version with 2 upper and 2 lower bands

After I compiled Hull variation % envelopes it returned bunch of errors and stopped working, I can't attach it to the chart any more. Is there a fix for that?

Metatrader7:
After I compiled Hull variation % envelopes it returned bunch of errors and stopped working, I can't attach it to the chart any more. Is there a fix for that?

Metatrader7 made them both compatible with the new MT4, they should work again now.

mrtools:
Metatrader7 made them both compatible with the new MT4, they should work again now.

Thanks, that worked. Could you make Hull variation % envelopes 2 nmc as a green ribbon between 2 upper bands and red ribbon between 2 lower bands. That should make it even more visual.

Metatrader7:
Thanks, that worked. Could you make Hull variation % envelopes 2 nmc as a green ribbon between 2 upper bands and red ribbon between 2 lower bands. That should make it even more visual.

Metatrader7, as far as I understand the new build of mt4 still only allows only 8 buffers adding the ribbon would go way over that.

mladen:
dasssi It will do that if toy did not copy the "macd for ea" indicator from that post into indicators folder. Copy the indicator there and it will open both types of orders (see the example bellow - just a quick test to see if it works properly)

Just to inform the ea failed in demo

all TF were tested

all Major currency wre tested

dasssi:
Just to inform the ea failed in demo

all TF were tested

all Major currency wre tested

dasssi

That Ea was made according to the requests of sager11. Maybe sager11 can give you some more details how he is using (or intended to use).

Just as a remark : that is one of the reasons why we are asking for a couple of months of forward testing of some system(s) - ideas always seem to be OK when they are just ideas. When trading those same ideas it frequently does not do exactly what we were expecting from it while just thinking of it

regards

mrtools:
Metatrader7, as far as I understand the new build of mt4 still only allows only 8 buffers adding the ribbon would go way over that.

Is it possible to simply turn the outer band into vertical lines filling the space in between the bands then?

mrtools:

Perhaps it can be still implemented without painting the center Hull MA

Metatrader7:
Perhaps it can be still implemented without painting the center Hull MA

Still would require more than the 8 buffers, sorry.

mrtools:
Still would require more than the 8 buffers, sorry.

Could you make it as 2 separate indicators - 1st for upper ribbon and 2nd for lower ribbon.

I use lots of these channels and intersections give good signals, but the system becomes very visual and it helps having additional graphical means to highlight broader zones.

Reason: