Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 28

manual trading

hi frends i need help

i want to trade manually with these EA's how can i do that? i think i need template..

which one is the best and most securely for manual trading ?

please help me, thanks a lot

avi907:
hi frends i need help

i want to trade manually with these EA's how can i do that? i think i need template..

which one is the best and most securely for manual trading ?

please help me, thanks a lot

If you want to trade manually using EA so more secure is to trade manually by EA with manual confirmation.

Check files sticky thread here in elite section because many EAs are having indicators to trade manually and some of them are having templates.

Besides you may trade (manually EAs based on breakout but it depends on your locale timezone I think (they openning pending orders in GMT midnight).

Non Martingale EA

Does anyone know of a non martingale strategy EA that works well? The martingale strategies scare me and although they work alot of the time, I feel bad for the person that happens to live test when it is the wrong time and they feel the effect of their acct blowing up so quick they feel like someone stole their money. I want to forward test some EA's, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike

EA'a EA's and more EA's...?

I am just newbie here and can't seem to find the EA's with "positive" track records..? They all seem to have hugh draw-downs a some point. My Question: are there any posted EA's that produce small but consistant returns without "account cleaning" drawdowns..? or am I doomed to manual trading, lol...

Thanks in advance,

Riffster

Look at excel files attached at 1st post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

eas

yes , there are ea's that produce positive profits.

Some give a lot and take a lot at once.!!

EA on ebay ?

did anyone try the COMPLETELY Automated Forex Software =EA_EasyDay =EUR/USD= Before? Look like many good feedback there.

Also the seller have many type of EA. is it scam ?

Question about the blessing system

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and I am very impress of the knowlege base of the forum. Good job!!

I downloaded a pdf e_book titeled "Blessing system" created by Rifo.Valas. do you have the Expert Advisor to trade this system?

Thanks for your help in advance

Kossila

Indicator Help

Hi all,

First post in this elite section and i've a feeling it's a stupid one so i apologise in advance. I've downloaded the firebird indicator and other indicators like mandarine and a gridmacd and put them in the indicators part of MT4. But when i restart Mt and try to add the indicators to charts nothing happens. I've checked windows and they're in the indicators directory but i can't attach them to charts, tried compiling them and saving them again and it's still no good. What am i doing wrong ?

to newbe

to answer your question: put in experts folders not indicators folders.

you also need to read the course by coders guru first. Not to learn how to program but how to customize and optimize your ea's.

Its worth it. There are alot of massive pip taking ea's on this site; but they are not going to be handed to you.

Reason: