What am I doing wrong?

I'm new to MT4 and I've been trying to install and use the custom indicators for Vegas Wealth Builder. I copied the files into the Experts>Indicators folder and compiled them with no errors. However, as soon as I try to add them to a chart, absolutely nothing happens. I'm told that if they aren't already compiled, they should be when I add them to a chart, but there is no evidence of an executable file in the folder they're in.

What have I missed?

Did you find the .ex4 file in the Indicators folder after your error-free compiling?

Actually, I've just this minute fixed it, but I'm not sure why. All I did, was to delete them from the MT4 folder, open each one in the editor from the orginial place where I down-loaded them and then save them back into the Experts>Indicators folder. Then, they ran fine when I added them to the chart. It's as if the editor added something missing to the file format.

In answer to your question, no, when I was having the problem, there were no .ex4 files in the Indicators folder, even though it said it had compiled them with no errors.

Thanks for your interest anyway.
Reason: