News from elite subscription - page 23

HEY nd...

I just relaized the rent a signal service will unload a lot of updating for you in the Elite Section...congrats!

ES

newdigital:
I will.

I am too busy with this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803 ...

It is about performance also (just next step of the performance is trading let's say).

Just having some thinkings about to use one username per every elite server ... it will avoid any confusing for the people who will manage elite section without my participation ... just an idea ...

the other idea is to make is for free for elite members ... just an idea as well.

newdigital:
Just having some thinkings about to use one username per every elite server ... it will avoid any confusing for the people who will manage elite section without my participation ... just an idea ... the other idea is to make is for free for elite members ... just an idea as well.

It was great new digital

elite subscription

Hello

I dun have paypal in my country ..i am from Pakistan..but i have credit card what payment method can i use for elite subscription and how?

Thanks

There are paypal and egold only.

I am sorry.

How many

Dear ND,

How many EA tested every month, how many person listed in elite subscription, can i get private learn to make EA and indicators there?

Thank you

rajahoki

Many EAs ... may be 40 or 50 ... may be more ...

Usually I am not changing the settings and accounts so some EAs were attached to the chart in 2006 and never de-attached ...

I am making the statements (for every pair and EA separatedly in pips and in dollars + balance/equity graph with floating drawdown and roi etc) every weekend and it takes long time (few days in a week every week). Just hope that it will be easy with RAS as RAS website is calculating the statements automatically so I can spend those time for improvements/creating some new EAs.

There are indicators section in elite section with more than 100 indicators. Few trading systems.

How to learn?

Start with public sections and public threads.

For example: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Also there are some ideas for portfolio and the other idea for market condition estimating/predicting (which I used doing public signals in our forex-tsd calendar on D1 timeframe) ... and I hope that it will be implemented with RAS. If not so we will create it inside elite section anyway.

Elite section is as the forum now and it is more organized than public sections. And there are no any commercial/promotional activity in elite section. No any promotion as "use this EA" or "use this indicator". Because everything is posted as mql4 files with the settings so no need to promote anything.

All the indicators/EAs are mql4 files to download.

By the way, I want to say that there are very good public systems on the forum as well so if you want to start with something so it is better to start with public threads/systems.

I just hope that with RAS service the selection of some EA will be much more easy to do.

elite subscription when can you cancel it?

hi,

i'd like to subscribe to the elite section but if i'm not satisfied after how much time can i cancel my subscritpion and how to do it?

thanks.

There is sticky thread in elite section of 2 pages only. It is written everything and about cancellation as well. Besides, there is the thread in elite section especially for this issue.

In your paypal: go to this link.

Files:

It is elite section.

3 sections as a forum:

All the informations (where to find, to download EA or indicator, settings, how to use, results and so on) are on sticky threads. All indicators and EAs are posted as mql4 files.

Just for information.

Files:
Reason: