ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 18

HA! ES there is that intangible thing called luck in the mix of all of this....

ElectricSavant:
Well Yes...but there is not an EA that can go the distance...so what are we talking about? ES

ok....now in an effort in full disclosure...I got to post something here to prove that I am honest and trying to be pure..

I want to be the first to post this...

You might think hey! this Electric is a clever guy....If the highest banked balance reaches say.... 1205 bucks, then the max DD would be 205 bucks...

so Electric is risking nothing, after a certain point....

You heard it from me first and I am not trying to trick anybody...I hope that there will some benefit to the coder with people contacting him directly..I have no way to know, nor I do not want to know, or be involved in that... and I am not making any promises.

Can you do it? if so I want to be your third party unbiased forward live test PROOF...that you can use in YOUR OWN marketing. All I want is your permission to trade your EA in my own personal account. That's all I have ever wanted. When I was profitable in my past, I made my money from trading my own money. I am not a Vendor.

Good Trading to You.

ES

es, Your trying to do something that that the winner of the metatrader world championship could not do. I am not sure the point of this whole thing.

This remote server housing the EA is not hard at all (BUT AGAIN, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AND I AM NOT A SALES AGENT FOR VIRTUAL/REMOTE SERVERS...IN FACT I HAVE NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE WHAT-SO-EVER AS I ONLY WANT A WINNING CHALLENGE™ EA)...The latest Challenger will utilize a virtual server ...stay tuned for ScrewDriver and all are welcome to log-in.

ES

I need to re-post this...I need you folks to read this...

As I explained I am not a Sales Agent, nor will I become one. I want to keep the Forum pure and I enjoy it very much. If I were to get any enrichment what-so-ever, it would destroy the idea and my readership and integrity would be destroyed. I DO NOT EVEN WANT THE CODE. Heck! use a remote/virtual server and broadcast the signals to a blank MT4 platform for us to follow along!! This is the real thing coders...no one is trying to rip off your system...and as you can see...trust is a two-way street...how do I know you would broadcast signals to me after your EA beat the Challenge™?

ajk,

As I explained I am not a Sales Agent, nor will I become one. I want to keep the Forum pure and I enjoy it very much. If I were to get any enrichment what-so-ever, it would destroy the idea and my readership and integrity would be destroyed. I DO NOT EVEN WANT THE CODE. Heck! use a remote/virtual server and broadcast the signals to a blank MT4 platform for us to follow along!! This is the real thing coders...no one is trying to rip off your system...and as you can see...trust is a two-way street...how do I know you would broadcast signals to me after your EA beat the Challenge™?

You are free to PM the Challenger directly in the Forum and your business is your business..I want no part of it and I do not want to know any outcome from your dealings. If the Challenger is anonymous then you can give me your contact information to forward to him...but again I do not guarantee that he will contact you and if he does, I do not want to know the outcome of your business...YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUR BUSINESS.

I have been upfront about my desire to get permission to trade the successfull EA for my personal use, without any commercial use. That would be my only goal. The Challenger may get a few people contacting him after viewing the third party live forward test that the Challenge makes possible in an unbiased manner.

If I am doing anything unethical or wrong here...please let me know. Out of desperation I came up with this idea as I do not believe that public EA's are consistently profitable. I have to offer something? The Challenger gets 100% of the first 6 months of profit and if his EA requires quarterly optimizations, then I would even be willing to pay for that service after the Challenge™. I do not expect something for my lifetime for free. No EA will last that long anyways and every EA requires some support...I am reasonable here.

I am funding the Challenger with a live real money 1K Mini account at IBFX and I post the log-in info in my Forum for readers to follow along transparently... I am risking 170 bucks of my own money from the beginning and I sincerely only want to gain an EA that can beat the Challenge™

ES

ajk:
Es, I am surpized that you received as many challengeres. 17% dd is dam near impossible If you do get one, let me know. .. I will chip in a couple thousand myself to buy.. .It would take me about 20 minutes to recover.

Well,

The MT4 Championships is not tuned for drawdown...

ajk...You are welcome to drop in from time-to-time in the Forum to check out how the Challengers are doing. You just may find an EA in there tuned for DD and that does not win...who knows it may be an exercise of learning about fear and greed and how an EA produces yield under constraint!

If any EA's make it to the winners circle...naturally they will be ranked by yield...This may cause the entrants to continue to produce throughout the 180 day contest.

ES

ajk:
es, Your trying to do something that that the winner of the metatrader world championship could not do. I am not sure the point of this whole thing.

ElectricSavant:
FseXy,

You must win 8 times to cover one loss...are you still testing this SL and TP? and how are you doing...

ES

Not up to much really. Account balance stays about to same few losing trades then winning ones come along again. On previous blown demo accounts when trying to find better settings I set SL from 50-300 with TP of only 30+ and found SL was triggered too many times even still. I don't think MM would help if it had it do you? Have you tried TP of 30+ and 30 SL? I think I tried this at one time it didn't go well. I tried all different settings on the ebay description and recommended settings that came with the EA.

See attached statement.

Yes I am currently in testing the 30/30 combo...anyone can follow along as I post the log-in info in the Bright Idea's™ Forum

and yes...

not really getting anywhere...

FseXy, I hope you are a female...as I fell real uncomfortable otherwise calling you by your handle...

ES

FseXy:
Not up to much really. Account balance stays about to same few losing trades then winning ones come along again. On previous blown demo accounts when trying to find better settings I set SL from 50-300 with TP of only 30+ and found SL was triggered too many times even still. I don't think MM would help if it had it do you? Have you tried TP of 30+ and 30 SL? I think I tried this at one time it didn't go well. I tried all different settings on the ebay description and recommended settings that came with the EA. See attached statement.
Reason: