ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 14

That is up to you....

Can you do it?

ES

You make it sound like the guy can determine the EA's fate.... when that is 100% up to the market.... thus, pure luck one way or the other.

absolutley!

tdion:
You make it sound like the guy can determine the EA's fate.... when that is 100% up to the market.... thus, pure luck one way or the other.

Can this EA join your list

Forget the backtest, let's see some forward results.

Folks,

Understand that I already have the azam575 EA and I can use it for my personal trading anyways...

but I think azam575 was not aware of the Challenge™ when he offered it to the tsd readership earlier by email...

azam575 has earlier offered his EA and tsd has deleted his post...I want to explain that I am not a party to this and I am in no way affiliated with azam575 or whoever he is, or his breaches of any rules here in tsd. His post has again surfaced here in the tsd community, in which I quickley replied to and I do not know if it has been deleted yet. Please do not use this thread as a requst thread for his EA...he may in fact have second thoughts about offering it by email in the future. If he can beat this Challenge there will be many that want his EA and am not advising or again...I am not affiliated in any way to azam575. If there is any question of this or other concerns that I have, I will not accept this Challenge™. Regardless of how the EA was presented and regardless of if I think it will lose or not (no one can beat this )...azam575 has the same chance as anybody to beat this challenge. According to what I have seen thus far his EA does not have a losing trade...I do not know what the drawdown is during the wait between the trades and I will need to know that also, before accepting the Challenge™. Remember that the MAX INTRADAY DRAWDOWN FROM THE HIGHEST BANKED BALANCE MUST NEVER EXCEED 17% AND THE ROI MUST BE A PROJECTED 34% MINIMUM (ROI is traditionally reported with an annual percent and since this a 180 day contest the projected ROI needs to be 34%. This Challenge is on a 1k live IBFX mini account.

ES

ES, have you ever written your own EA or are you just a sheep looking for a Shepperd?

I am not a coder. I am not a profitable trader. I have never claimed to be, but I have been at times. I do not believe an EA exists that can beat this Challenge™. Prove me wrong! Not one person has.

As far as following and leading...that is really not what this is about. I want to be proven wrong and has nothing to do with powerful Ego's.

I receive no enrichment what-so-ever other than the permission to use the EA after the Challenge is over. I put my money on the line and I am willing to take the risk in a live 1K account, in hopes to find a profitable EA and to become a profitable trader again.

ES

TheRumpledOne:
ES, have you ever written your own EA or are you just a sheep looking for a Shepperd?

azam575,

I have sent you an email. Yes I received your EA that you are offering freely to all by email. This is your business not mine.

Naturally if you would like to enter it into the contest, I would like to take a look at it, before accepting your Challenge™. I already have the demo installed as I did not receive your EA under the context of the Challenge™ with a live account.

Please go here to review the rules and answer my two questions in the emails...and if all is acceptable please let me know.

Bright Idea's :: Index

I will need you to send me the exact set file you wish me to use in the Challenge EA....you cannot refer me to your backtest listing...I will need a set file, as you can understand I will not be able to make any mistake that way. This is your EA and your Challenge™.

May I ask if you have traded this in your live IBFX account? I am skeptical about how long IBFX will allow three-minute trades for 5 pips? I saw some of those on your comprehensive BT report. Otherwise I am thrilled to have another applicant and Challenger™.

Also let me reiterate, That I am not to become your sales agent if you decide to offer this as a commercial product. I am not to receive any enrichment what-so-ever from you other than you permission to use the EA after the 6 month Challenge™ for my personal trading. I agree never to share it and I do not require to ever have the code...I do not want your code...I will agree to pass along any referalls to you and you can contact them if you wish...I do not want to know the results of that contact or the business that you conduct. this is YOUR business not mine. I merely provide a forward test in a live account as a third unbiased party.

ES

Reason: