NEW Forex Calendar - page 16

error with WebGet

Hi,

I try to run Calendar v 1.5 on my home pc and all was ok, but when I try to run it on Win 2003 Server I have some trouble with WebGet dll - I got error cannot load library 'WebGet.dll' ( 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126).

I found somebody said that it helps copy dll to Windows/system32 folder - but only get another error this time 998 .

I run it on administrator privileges, try compatibility for Win XP mode - still not works.

Could You help me, please ?

Andrew

One member reported the same problem here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176725

But I am running this WebGet for the long time on Win 2003 Server and Linuxser is running it on VPS and on Win 2003 Server as well no any problem at all.

Download webget from this post - may be your webget is different.

Because I am trading Newstrader EA using webget on Win 2003 Server, I did (and will continue) public trading signals traded by SignalTrader EA (on Win 2003 Server), Igorad is using his Sheduler EA (to open, close, modify or delete the orders according to time-table using EA) - all on Win 2003 Server and VPS. A lot of activity using WebGet.

Try to look at your Metatrader settings (did you allow dll in 2 places?; no need to confirm dll and so on). Metatrader settings for webget is on this post.

May be this webget does not work for some VPS - I have no idea. But we do not have any problem with webget just for sure.

still not good

newdigital:
One member reported the same problem here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176725

But I am running this WebGet for the long time on Win 2003 Server and Linuxser is running it on VPS and on Win 2003 Server as well no any problem at all.

Download webget from this post - may be your webget is different.

Because I am trading Newstrader EA using webget on Win 2003 Server, I did (and will continue) public trading signals traded by SignalTrader EA (on Win 2003 Server), Igorad is using his Sheduler EA (to open, close, modify or delete the orders according to time-table using EA) - all on Win 2003 Server and VPS. A lot of activity using WebGet.

Try to look at your Metatrader settings (did you allow dll in 2 places?; no need to confirm dll and so on). Metatrader settings for webget is on this post.

May be this webget does not work for some VPS - I have no idea. But we do not have any problem with webget just for sure.

Thanks for answer, I have physical remote server, checked all options as you wrote unfortunately it still doesn't work.

As I found error 126 is generated by system but still don't know what should I do, will searching...

Anyway thanks,

Andrew

Hi ANDREW_E,

try to open this webpage using your VPS or server. If you can not so it is the problem with internet in VPS or in your server.

Because I have same problem right now after EXPLOSION of servers.

webget.dll error 126

Hi NewDigital,

Still I couldn't run the EA caused by the same error 126 though I've been able to open this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum web page from my VPS.

Any other suggestion for me please?

I'm thanking you so much.

As I remember Linuxser replied already somewhere ...

It is something with win32 system and x64 windows.

Webget is working on win32 native system and not on x64 window ...

But I am not sure sorry.

WebGet

Hi NewDigital,

Well thanks again, you help me a lot.

I understand now anyway.

I only posted about what some other members replied. Because I am using the servers with remote access with this Newstrader_v5.3 and never had any problems.

May be it is the servers with win32 system ... may be ...sorry I have no idea because I had no such a problem for all 3 servers with this EA.

126 is operating system error and documented System Error Codes (0-499) (Windows)

ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND

0x7E

The specified module could not be found.

Is a Windows error. You missed something-

News filter in MT4

My broker provide me news feed, anyone has idea to build a filter for it,

cause they all come at the same time.

Many thanks!

Reason: