ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 15

azam575,

You are most welcome when you have figured out if this EA can beat the Challenge. You might check into adding a Stop Loss as the DD between trades can be an unknown factor..

Small TP's usually command high winrates until the "one time" arrives. Some feel if you wait long enough that you will never lose...well I do not believe in that and it can create a miserable trading experience.

ES

azam575:
Wow.....nice challenge you have there.....nevermind ES..I think my ea is not worthy to be in your Challenge because its to soon to believe that my ea is GOOD ....i`m not yet FWD TEST the EA though. My EA is very slow scalper its great in BT and maybe not in FWD TEST

Anyway, i just want to share my EA to TSD members and not intented to SELL or Comercialize it. I have my own group that use ea in our trading and till now it good though but not yet with this EA.

SO, i withdraw .....Sorry ES because i think My EA is not GOOD

Hey ES

Don't Project1972's new EA's work?

See post #112 located below. This is not a profitable EA.

.https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178309/page8

danielfppps:
You can find the expert here with all of it's indicators. The indicators are Keltner Channels, Keltner Channels B and Waddah_Attar_Explosion. Enjoy it !

my partingale

commonly known as mortingale lol

oooh this is forward test by the way

Files:

and the graph.....

not live just demo

Files:

Good advice and reference material for ES or anyone. I would add that used C & C+ texts and tutorials are available on Amazon and eBay for a dollar or two.

I have a heavy heart tonight. I have to confess, I cannot program. oh how I wish I could, but I am not a quick study and would need to be held by the hand.

please understand..I have absolutley nothing to offer to this website. I try, but I just post a lot and make friends. But this is a programmers site not a traders site. ND disagrees with that and I may be wrong...I usually am.

ES

electric,.. I heard you have not made any money in trading in 30 years.. now I learn you cant' program... shame, shame, shame.>!!

I have had good years and I have had bad years...but when you put it all together I am a failure...You measure success in trading by how much money you make....I am just more honest about it with others and myself than most.

ES

ajk:
electric,.. I heard you have not made any money in trading in 30 years.. now I learn you cant' program... shame, shame, shame.>!!
Reason: