ElectricSavant's™ Challenge - page 11

Hmm...it's a her. No wonder the EA was named Lily.

Hehe, well, let us know how the first trade goes. I hope it is profitable, it's always good to start off with a bang.

The coder remains anonymous I was speaking for the gal...Lily...

It is especially important to me the first trade...always has been...jb....no fair...you know me...

ES

jbfx:
Hmm...it's a her. No wonder the EA was named Lily. Hehe, well, let us know how the first trade goes. I hope it is profitable, it's always good to start off with a bang.

ElectricSavant:
The coder remains anonymous I was speaking for the gal...Lily...It is especially important to me the first trade... ES

with such emotional baggage - no one can make money in trading !

What did she say back to you?

Electric:
I do not want to put any Kibosh on this…but I know what I am talking about and you will see…Lily…honey…I dare you to beat this…STATISICALLY you cannot… No one can…let alone with a 2:1 Ratio…Do you want to give up yet Lily?...Tell you what…I will send 170 bucks tomorrow to the charity of your choice if you give up now….You can get out now and no one will blame you…If you want to give up I need to know within 2 hours…think about it….6 months is a long time!

ES

You are most Welcome...But you can remain anonymous if you wish.

ES

Shinigami:

I guess you are not such a kind person after all...

Having fun yet?

I'll throw something into your challenge in a few weeks or so, hold on till then.

so after all these years...now I know why I am not profitable...who would have guessed it? fxguy udaman....or I apologize if I said that wrong...udawoman...you choose...

ES

fxguy07:
with such emotional baggage - no one can make money in trading !

She asked me out on a date and told me I was goodlookin'...sigh...I am a married man of 20 years...but it was fun for this old fart to hear that!

I got carded at Target the other day too!

tdion:
What did she say back to you?

So far so good. I'll read up on your blog later.

Hi Daniel,

I belong to the yahoo metatrader group where the EA started at. It was developed by Matt Edmonds. Here is what he last posted about the godsgift EA.

I stopped developing it when I found that it wasn't working long term, and have since picked up a job in the banking industry so dont have the time to put into it any more.

Good luck finding a good EA that makes money.

Cheers,

Matt

danielfppps:
I found a very interesting expert advisor called Gods Gift. The back testing I performed (90% modeling quality) points out that this could be a great expert. Less than 15% relative draw down with annual profit of 50%. The strategy tester report is here. I have started to forward test this expert. Check my blog for the introductory post and subsequent reviews. Tell me what you think !
Reason: