Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 44

Here's what i have so far.

zero1:
Hi, do you have any statements to share on trading with RSI only?

Audusd

Here's AUDUSD using RSI only!

Audusd_rsi_pe=1

Here's the results with PE=1

Added:files

Eurusd_alpha9_rsi_pe=2

Here's the results on the EURUSD.

SRSI Trader only

Hi RealBabyFx1,

Looking at your parameter settings, it says "StopAfterNoTrades=false; UseAlpha9Trader=true; UseSRSITrader=false"

Is that the correct setting to use it just for SRSI Trader only?

AK

Azizkhan,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention...I'll check my settings again. I'm not sure what happened.

azizkhan:
Hi RealBabyFx1,

Looking at your parameter settings, it says "StopAfterNoTrades=false; UseAlpha9Trader=true; UseSRSITrader=false"

AK

AK,

Thanks again for pointing out the error on my settings. for some reason it looks like the settings changed after I started the test. Once I corrected the settings the results so far have been OUTSTANDING!

Here is EURUSD.

azizkhan:
Hi RealBabyFx1,

AK

Realbabyfx1:
AK,

Thanks again for pointing out the error on my settings. for some reason it looks like the settings changed after I started the test. Once I corrected the settings the results so far have been OUTSTANDING!

Here is EURUSD.

Hi Realbabyfx1,

Can you post your settings as preset file and pairs you are using? Just double mouse click on the smily EA face on the chart (small window will appeared) and than press "Save" and save the settings and than press Cancel (to close small window). And find this file in preset folder and post here. It will help a lot.

Hi Newdigital,

I actually don't have the EA loaded, I'm just using the backtester. Are the settings on the top of the report coming out too small?

The pair and the settings are on the attachment. Let me know if you can't open it.

Thanks.

newdigital:
Hi Realbabyfx1, Can you post your settings as preset file and pairs you are using? Just double mouse click on the smily EA face on the chart (small window will appeared) and than press "Save" and save the settings and than press Cancel (to close small window). And find this file in preset folder and post here. It will help a lot.

SRSI Trader only settings:

StopAfterNoTrades=false;

UseAlpha9Trader=false;

UseSRSITrader=true;

MMType=0; lot=0.4;

risk=0.3;

SRSI_Risk=0.3;

BreakevenPips=0;

MagicNumber=597820;

AccountEquityPercentProtection=90;

HoursToRestart=96;

EquityTrailing=true;

PercentEquityTrailing=1;

SpreadProtection=true;

PipTolerance=2;

PipRegion=25;

SMAFilter=100;

SLPipsUnderOverSMA=100;

PrefSettings=true;

TradePositiveSwapOnly=false; UseMomentumDeviation=true;

SRSI_Period=4;

UsePSAR_TS=false;

TrailingStop=10;

UsePredefinedTP=false;

UseMNTrend=true;

UseW1Trend=true;

UseD1Trend=true;

UseH4Trend=true;

UseH1Trend=true;

UseM30Trend=true;

UseM15Trend=true;

UseM5Trend=true;

TakeProfitD1=70;

TakeProfitH4=55;

TakeProfitH1=35;

TakeProfitM30=20;

TakeProfitM15=15;

TakeProfitM5=10;

So, I updated this post of files thread and we are having the following settings for now:

- settings which i am using for forward testing + pairs/timeframes: this post.

- SRSI Trader settings is on this post with some testing results here.

More settings - more good.

Reason: