Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 48

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

It is the situation right now:

I will post the settings when I will be sure that everything is fine (will test it up to the end of the week and if everything is fin so I will post the settings).

Updated situation for Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF):

newdigital:
Updated situation for Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF)

This order was closed now.

Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs (the settings is here and lot size is here). Updated statement:

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

The situation is unchanged from yesterday (no any open order yet and just 2 orders were closed in small profit):

I will post the settings when I will be sure that everything is fine (will test it up to the end of the week and if everything is fine so I will post the settings).

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

Settings for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1;

19 pairs (the settings is here):

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

Settings for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1;

19 pairs (the settings is here.

Files:

The situation is unchanged from yesterday (no any open order yet and just 2 orders were closed in small profit):

I will post the settings when I will be sure that everything is fine (will test it up to the end of the week and if everything is fine so I will post the settings).

Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

Files:

Just updated situation.

---------------

Alpha RSI for small deposit size - no any new trades yet.

Reason: