Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 39

Ovidiu Marius
Ovidiu Marius  

I think result depends also on broker.

I'm testing on Alpari UK and I can't get similar results to yours on almost no EA.

Electra's start of testing look like a sick fish up to now...as for Alpha I cannot get any profit no matter what I try and is almost 2 moths of testing on parallel on 3 accounts.

I started also testing for NewsTrader v5.3, this one has a nice start with a total profit last week of 96$ for a deposit of 1500$.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

NewsTrader v5.3 ... you know ... I selected nfp settings for trading nfp once in a month (it was posted long time ago). To use this EA for every high impacted news events so it is necessary to select the settings for every news event. And it is more related to NewsTrader v6 because this version #6 is switching the settings automatically depends on the new event (th settings selected during the weekend).

As to Electra so I am testing with Alpari UK and Alpha - IBFX. I am just having the hope for Electra new settings (1%) and if everything will be find so I will use the same with Alpha.

Will see.

I am testing too many EAs so may be I need to stop testing half of the EAs and start to test new EAs. Igorad created some EA (many months ago) which is trading very often but I still did not start to test. We are having many EAs and a lot of ideas for the improvements so I think I will stop testing many EAs soon and will start to test news ones.

Ovidiu Marius
Ovidiu Marius  

I use NewsTrader v5.3 risky settings, not nfp.

I will start testing v6 as well.

I stop testing Alpha until you'll find right settings (I doubt thus).

Electra is running on Alpari UK so we should get similar results.

DavidMichaels
DavidMichaels  
newdigital:
I was busy with Electra EA for 2 weeks trying to fond better settings. Seems I found and EA is recoverng the deposit but in very very slowly way. Need 2 weeks more just tombe sure and after that I will look for this Alpha EA for better settings as well.

Thank you newdigital - this is a good idea.

wheels
wheels  

1st week test with EA

I tested the Alpha9 ea for the first time this week with alpari broker. It closed 1900 pips profit. This is a great result so far but reading this thread it does not seem to fit with everyone elses results.

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Alpha is performing better now. I will continue forward testing this EA and I think I will start to test this EA with different settings (same settings as for Electra right now) just to compare the results.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I started to test Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1. Same settings with Electra.

So, I am testing 2 Alpha EAs: default settings with PercentEquityTrailing = 2 and new settings with PercentEquityTrailing = 1.

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 2 is slowly recovering after AccountEquityPercentProtection:

And good starte for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1:

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is the statements for Alpha EA with default PercentEquityTrailing = 2 (which i am testing during the many months.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is the statements for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 (which i started to test this week).