Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 80

Thank for your kindness. I study forex now.

Admin you utilise some EA or only your study????

I utilize.

But I prefer to use RAS.

graphing software?

newdigital:
I don't know .. ask project1972 as he is the author. He made some posts in the beginnign of the thread concerning the risk and equity protection.

May be automatically. Try to backtest just to see the lot size and MM with different settings.

It is my visual satements for all the pairs right now:

Hi NewDigital, what software are you using to create this visual account statement?

uptix:
Hi NewDigital, what software are you using to create this visual account statement?

Like this one? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page45

That's Account Equity Analyzer.

Most of that indicators are on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023

Check first post.

With my $5000 demo account I subscribed to the Alpha9v1.19 PET 1% signal on RAS. All was going to plan with many trades taking small profits.

However there was a major movement on the AUDCAD & GBPCHF pair (See attached charts), this gave me 3 loosing positions of about -$455, and one of about -$958. The $958 trade stayed open for 6 hours before closing, and the other 3 dropped down to about $150 before I manually closed them.

So I am a little confused as to why the Equity protection did not kick in. Does this feature work when using this EA on the RAS?

Any insight to what is going on would be appreciated.

tia

Lester

Files:
gbpchf.gif  14 kb
audcad.gif  15 kb

retsel:
With my $5000 demo account I subscribed to the Alpha9v1.19 PET 1% signal on RAS. All was going to plan with many trades taking small profits.

However there was a major movement on the AUDCAD & GBPCHF pair (See attached charts), this gave me 3 loosing positions of about -$455, and one of about -$958. The $958 trade stayed open for 6 hours before closing, and the other 3 dropped down to about $150 before I manually closed them.

So I am a little confused as to why the Equity protection did not kick in. Does this feature work when using this EA on the RAS?

Any insight to what is going on would be appreciated.

tia

Lester

Hi,

Yes, equity protection should work but which is your broker?

I mean, that major movement it was in your broker.

This is our EA today with the pair you've mention.

Files:

I am with Go Markets, and I assume it was a hiccup with their feed, but it is of concern that a spike (albeit unrealistic) could bypass the Equity protection, or am I just confused on how it should work?

retsel:
I am with Go Markets, and I assume it was a hiccup with their feed, but it is of concern that a spike (albeit unrealistic) could bypass the Equity protection, or am I just confused on how it should work?

Equity protection worked pretty well. You Broker worked pretty bad.

Alpha EA is not running with your broker. RAS EA is running with your broker.

If the problem is in your side the EA is not involved.

Thanks Linuxser, I will run the Alpha EA directly for a while and see how it goes.

Equity protection is working in Metatrader with Alpha running. If you are using RAS with Alpha so you are having my equity protection from my Metatrader.

By the way, Alpha and Electra EAs are hard coded MTF EAs which is very dangerous. If you want to use it so ... may be you do not need to trade 19 pairs simultaniously ... just go to RAS Alpha advanced stats, select the pair from "Filter" and press Filter button. And you will have balance/equity and all the figures for this pair. In that way you can select most profitable pair.

-----------

We are going to improve Alpha and Electra EAs soon.

Reason: