Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 19

Please find updated statements for Alpha. This EA is performing good.

Files:
alpha_4.zip  129 kb

Has anyone tried running optimization on this EA? I was curious if anyone has and what the results were.

Author did something. Check in the beginning of this thread.

-------------

It is images from my Metatrader where i am testing this EA:

Files:
alpha12.jpg  73 kb
alpha14.jpg  243 kb

newdigital:
Author did something. Check in the beginning of this thread.

-------------

It is images from my Metatrader where i am testing this EA:

I have this Account Analyzer is not true in ROI, like this (MINUS) :

Maybe is wrong in my setting, please your advis...thanks

In the settings of this indicator you can see initial deposit size. As I remeber it is 50,000 by default.

So, change it in the settings of this indicator to your initial deposit size.

newdigital:
In the settings of this indicator you can see initial deposit size. As I remeber it is 50,000 by default. So, change it in the settings of this indicator to your initial deposit size.

Where can this indicator be found?

New To This

newdigital:
In the settings of this indicator you can see initial deposit size. As I remeber it is 50,000 by default. So, change it in the settings of this indicator to your initial deposit size.

Hi Newdigital

This is the first time to use experts at all,SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH MY QUESTIONS,..

I read the whole thread and try to attach the expert to the 4 majors(GBP\CHF\EURO\JPY with USD)..NOTHING HAPPEND(I DID PUT EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACES)..NO TRADS..

The terminal demo is NORTHFINANCE ...i did made back test for the past 3 years and the past 8 years ..the balance was 5000$ and the lots sometimes standard 1.0 sometimes mini 0.1...i do not have micro actuly in northfinance demo..

any way,what is the best broker to open an real account to be suitable with this EXPERT?...(i do not want to see the broker start to kill the expert if it start to make money)...any idea in real accounts here?

-i see you test it with 19 pairs ...(that is too much for me ..so,which pairs is working fine with it..as i see the GBP\USD..EURO\USD..only good ones ..so,where is the other 17 pairs?what are they doing?)...so,which is better...IF IS IT SAFE ,WHAT IS THE BEST 4 PAIRS?..(or is it too much for 5000$ real account?)

-what is the maximum loss..i mean if i am not lucky,and i attach this expert to my account ,WHAT IS THE MAX. LOSS HAPPEND BEFOR WITH THIS EXPERT..

HOW ABOUT IF I PLUG IT TO ONLY ONE PAIR (YOU ADVICE ME WHICH ONE PLEASE),AND LET WORK AND THE LOT IS STANDERD!!..IS IT OKAY?OR IT MAYBE WILL KILL THE 5000$ ACCOUNT?(I think only one pair with standerd lots 1.0 will be better than 19 pairs mini's...too much worries)

-i see"drawdown is 9%,7%,8%"..may i ask you what is that means?..you mean that if my balance 5000$ and drawdown is 9%..so the max. loss will be 5000$ * 9%=450$ loss !!..OR WHAT?(WHAT I THE MAX. LOSS IT MAY GO? AS PIPS\CASH\PERCENTAGE?)...

OKAY,LET US GET IT DIRECTLY,...

IS THIS EXPERT SAFE?...

thank you in advance and sorry for too much questions...i am just NEW not NEW digital

According to my estimation the deposit size of 10,000 may be enough to trade sarting with 0.01 lot size. EA is not trading often and basicly it is for long run to estimate the profit yearly. Which pai is the best? Check the statements ... on my image in previous post you can see max drawdown for all 19 pairs all together. But please note: I am testing 10,000 demo deposit starting ith 0.01 lot size.

Please find the statements:

- normal statement for all 19 pairs all together;

- visual statement (image); you can see drawdown; for all the pairs as well;

- statements by pairs in pis and deposit currency.

Hiya. After i've finished testing this I want to trade live with 0.1 lots. The max I can put into the account is around $30,000. I know this is still not enough due to overleverage. But I dont want to use all the currency pairs. How many currency pairs would I be able to trade with and still be relitively safe with respect to leverage? I worked it out and I think it's around 5 - 6 pairs, but i'd rather make sure

Reason: