Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 43

Realbabyfx1:
Hi Linuxser,

Is there a way to fix these errors? Is this something Metaquotes can fix?

I'm a little lost right now on what to do. I removed the EA from the charts

and reloaded it but its still not trading.

Thanks.

See answer two from previous posts.

You should not to pay attention to this messages. I does not interfere with the EA.

Is not an easy EA to test it, is loading tons of indicators and eat all resources available.

As profitability, at first look I got excited, but 2 month of testing with various settings proof to be impossible to run it on small accounts, all I got was a series of equity stops...

Even on 10k account it lost all profit made during many months of testing.

Electra seems to perform better but also won't bring any profit to small accounts..

Thanks for the heads-up Enforcer...I'll look elsewhere.

Enforcer:
Is not an easy EA to test it, is loading tons of indicators and eat all resources available.

As profitability, at first look I got excited, but 2 month of testing with various settings proof to be impossible to run it on small accounts, all I got was a series of equity stops...

Even on 10k account it lost all profit made during many months of testing.

Electra seems to perform better but also won't bring any profit to small accounts..

You may test it with minimum 10k starting balance, take profit at 1% and only profitable pairs, not all.

Anyway, I got equity stops on a 3k account with equity stop at 20%, take profit at 2% and only profitable pairs...

Hello Guys,

here are my current statements:

PercentEquityTrailing = 2

PercentEquityTrailing = 1

Files:
148hixk.jpg  83 kb
k0lv9y.jpg  66 kb

Anyone just using the RSI engine on Alpha?

I was curious to see if anyone is testing only the RSI engine of Alpha9. It seems like there are some issues with the other part of the E.A opening trades based on the weekly and monthly trend, what about just using the RSI engine to trade with? Even though it doesn't trade often it seems to be successful.

Any thoughts?

Realbabyfx1:
Thanks for the heads-up Enforcer...I'll look elsewhere.

Realbabyfx1:
I was curious to see if anyone is testing only the RSI engine of Alpha9. It seems like there are some issues with the other part of the E.A opening trades based on the weekly and monthly trend, what about just using the RSI engine to trade with? Even though it doesn't trade often it seems to be successful. Any thoughts?

Hi, do you have any statements to share on trading with RSI only?

Last Friday's statement:

PercentEquityTrailing = 1

Worst Account Drawdown: -101.46

Open Positions:

Closed Positions:

Files:
34i1isz.jpg  45 kb
149t4c8.jpg  142 kb

This is my statements (attached) for PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and PercentEquityTrailing = 2.

By the way I posted all the statements yesterday here.

Files:

Updated statements for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and PercentEquityTrailing = 2.

The settings which I am usng for 10,000 initial deposit size is here.

Files: