Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 33

Some others.

Files:

And 1 or 2 others ...

may be EURUSD ...

You can select it by yourself.

I attached the statements so you need just this statements in pips:

It s in zip file.

And you can find the excel file the weekly performance o you can select the pair

- which was not loss a lot,

- which is profitable right now by closed trades,

- which does not have big open lossing trades right now.

Files:
alpha.zip  146 kb

But you know ... it is long term EA. One week and even one months is nothing. Few months performance may be good for statistical decision.

Anyway we can select some pairs based on 3 and half months forward testing results.

Of course some very volitile pairs are very profitable with this EA and you can see it from the last attachments. But who knows ... you need small drawdown now and slowly increasing profit without any AccountEquityPercentProtection cases.

Thanks for help.

I did look on performance and there are 6 pairs with small loses from which 3 are in big loss now...

With a big account won't be a problem to run all pairs, but for small one I need safer ones, not most profitable ones...

For long term Alpha seem to me a decent ratio profit/DD, that's why I try to set it up for a small account, and believe me, I tried hundreds of EAs, even I wrote my own one which return good profits but suffer same disease as other Eas: big DD..

Reducing DD under 15% will affect profit to a level that make EA a lost of time, nothing more.

Initial Deposit

Mr. Enforcer,

Please note that there are some information about initial deposit in post #1 & #13 from Mr. project1972, the author of this EA.

Also in his attached " DetailedStatement " in post #1, he used $100,000 to test 19 pairs in 0.1 lot. That is about $5,263 / pair / 0.1 lot.

Mr. newdigital used $10,000 to test 19 pairs in 0.02 lot on average ( this is calculated by the EA ), that is about $263 / pair / 0.01 lot.

10% stoploss for Mr. project1972 is about $526 / pair for 0.1 lot and for Mr. newdigital is about $26.3 / pair for 0.01 lot.

Mr. project1972 suggested to test 19 pairs, I think he wanted to even out any sudden dip of individual pair.

You can calculate your own initial deposit and acceptable stoploss by referring to the above settings. Please note that the above calculation is just a rough estimation for initial deposit and stoploss. The actual trading condition may not be same as our expectation.

Also if you reduce number of pairs to be tested too much, the even out effect will also reduce and EquityProtestion will be triggered frequently.

Please do these in demo account first.

I hope that I do not mis-understand the idea of Mr. project1972.

Regards

Nomura

Mr Nomura,

1. I said "I'm trying to set up Alpha to run on a small account".

2. I said "I set up a new account after loss". How do you think I did that on live?

3. I said I do not have more than 1300$ so I don't need to calculate anything to see how much money I need. If I had 100.000$ then be sure I won't struggle on forex, are much profitable ways for large sums.

4. I can look at any statements 100 years, that won't make this EA to run better on actual conditions.

Thank you for your care and please read what I said before send me to read something.

Mr Nomura,

1. I said "I'm trying to set up Alpha to run on a small account".

2. I said "I set up a new account after loss". How do you think I did that on live?

3. I said I do not have more than 1300$ so I don't need to calculate anything to see how much money I need. If I had 100.000$ then be sure I won't struggle on forex, are much profitable ways for large sums.

4. I can look at any statements 100 years, that won't make this EA to run better on actual conditions.

Thank you for your care and please read what I said before send me to read something.[/QUOTE]

What is this? Someone is trying to help you and you are cynical. That is not the way I guess.

I'm not cynical,I just try to save his time, I did read all posts, statements, reports, I did test hundreds of EAs, backward and forward, for moths, so send me to read again some statements won't be any help.

After months of tests I decided to try to set Alpha for a small account cuz it seems to have potential for that.

Real help will be if someone already managed to set it for a small account and share proper combination of pairs and proper settings.

Hope I enlighten you about what's this...

Mr. roodstaart,

Thanks for your post and I am ok in such case. In facts, I had read all posts from Mr. Enforcer before I made previous post.

May be I wrote too much. I should just said " try micro account with 0.001 lot for each pair "

I think Mr. Enforcer has enough experience with EAs & forex market. I am new to EAs and I cannot make any helpful settings for him.

Have a nice day.

Nomura

Mr Nomura, let's make things clear:

I appreciate your intention of help, but really, reading again some old statements won't be any help, just waste of time. Sorry if my English sounds odd to you.

Experience on forex is never enough and for sure is not for EAs.

I'm not the kind of guy that come and pretend everything on a silver plate, I work my a$$ off to each EA I have in test to get results, so is for Alpha.

I post in hope we can get better settings, especially for small accounts.

Be realistic, you think someone that have hundred of thousands of $$$ bother to read forums and search for a free or semi-free EA?

That's why I think we should focus on small accounts (under 5.000$).

But if this bother you and mr. roodstaart so much I can very well to continue working on this on my own ans stop posting any results or ask anyone to share any results.

Reason: