Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 32

Lot Size is for the case when you don't set MM Type. Disable it, MMType set to 0 and set lot to 0.01.

I can't imagine how the hell this EA can make any profit.

Another AccountEquityPercentProtection in less than 24 hours. and it was set to 80, not 90 as default.

Files:
alpha_9_4.jpg  257 kb

I do not have it:

And as I see from your image so ... seems i understand why you are getting AccountEquityPercentProtection all the time. Because my starting deposit is 10,000 and yours - 1,300. And because of that my 90% equity protection is not your 90% equity protection.

Your deposit is too small for 19 pairs. In case of small deposit you may use Breakeven. In case of Breakeven some orders ill be closed in profit before even AccountEquityPercentProtection will be. And may be it will not be AccountEquityPercentProtection too often (if you use breakeven for example).

Files:

Is not for 19 pairs, I put those 14 profitable pairs and most profitable ones according to your stats was ones that crashed the account.....

I cannot test with 10.000$ simply because I don't have so I must test with what I have.

This week (and last week) is difficult for many EAs.

As I see TPE lost some in dollars (in pips may be not so much but in deposit currency is about 1,000), SBS lost for some pairs. And some others as well.

Those 2 weeks are good trading just for MTF EAs https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793 and martingale EAs, and some EAs which were created based on very strong proven manual trading systems (Scalp_net_v1.5, Fozzy, Goldwarrior, mandarine for some pairs, some Step EAs 1.45 and 1.1 mod) are havng good performance. 20pips EA performed good for those 2 weeks.

Other EAs lost small or big during those 2 weeks.

So, you are not alone

1,300 is too smal for this type of EA. Because AccountEquityPercentProtection is reducing DD increasing losses

It may be usefull for the deposit starting with 10,000 or aroud it.

Use Breakeven in the settings. Because if we have AccountEquityPercentProtection so all the orders will be closed: good ones and bad ones. But in case to use Breakeven so EA will close profitable on Breakeven before AccountEquityPercentProtection so ... you will have AccountEquityPercentProtection not often or later for example.

I know is too small for this type of EA, in fact for anything, but what can I do?

Shoot myself cuz I don't have more?

Try with Breakeven may be 5 or 6 pairs which is not very volatile.

ummm... like which ones? all seems to jump up and down like mad...

Well.

Let's see.

It is EURGBP closed trades (in pips).

And it is open trades right now:

Files:
Reason: