Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 75

RAS version

When will you have a version for RAS?

just a thought.

it would be better to have one ver with one open to change all settings bettern 4 and 5 digits - even better to have it auto select . let the program figure out if it is 4 or 5 digits so we do not set something wrong.

alpine4133:
When will you have a version for RAS?

just a thought.

it would be better to have one ver with one open to change all settings bettern 4 and 5 digits - even better to have it auto select . let the program figure out if it is 4 or 5 digits so we do not set something wrong.

Alpha9v1.19 PSRSI Trader is already on RAS.

Alpha9v1.19 PET 1% is already on RAS too.

Where do I find these?

Where do I find these EA files?

And what is the difference between the two?

I have 1.9a and really like it. But I do not know if I have PSRSI?

What is the RAS ID number for these?

Linuxser:
Alpha9v1.19 PSRSI Trader is already on RAS. Alpha9v1.19 PET 1% is already on RAS too.

alpine4133:
Where do I find these EA files?

And what is the difference between the two?

I have 1.9a and really like it. But I do not know if I have PSRSI?

What is the RAS ID number for these?

ID 184 and 377

all alpha related links: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

RAS settings

Linuxser:
ID 184 and 377 all alpha related links: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Are these numbers for 1.19?

Which pair and time frame?

for Pet or RSI?

do you have a set file for them?

Where do I put the RAS number? is the setting for magic number or where?

RSI and PET

Can you have bother RSI and PET turned on at the same time? Seems like everyone here talkes about using one or the other.

You can.

You can read the thread. As I remember on the thread one members switched comments in MetaTrader during the forward testing and asked: why this EA with RSI settings is more profitable bir not trading often, and how to use RSI settings only ...

It was some discussion between him and me and I started to test this EA with RSI settings.

May be, default is both settings ...

Search the thread to find it.

alpine4133:
Are these numbers for 1.19?

Which pair and time frame?

for Pet or RSI?

do you have a set file for them?

Where do I put the RAS number? is the setting for magic number or where?

RAS is the service. It did not run officially yet. But as I know (i see statistics for RAS) - some 30 or 40 elite members are beta testing it now so I am posting it for them. When RAS will start officially so I already posted IDs and I will not need to post it once again.

You should wait for RAS will start officially and after that I will help you as much as I can (but not before sorry).

Closing trades

Is there anyway to get this programed to only close the trades it opened? Now all my other pairs? Can it be programmed to look for a profit only in the total of its own trades? I want to use this with other EA's

alpine4133:
Is there anyway to get this programed to only close the trades it opened? Now all my other pairs? Can it be programmed to look for a profit only in the total of its own trades? I want to use this with other EA's

Almost everything could be done by programming, the key is to know how to program. Aka: code mql4

You could start with the basis: Metatrader 4 mql 4 - Development course - Forex Trading

Reason: