SYNERGY Trading Method - page 62

First Trade

I just wanted to share with everyone my first trade on this system. In hindsight, I probably got out too early...but I will take it.

Files:
usd_jpy.jpg  123 kb

lholcomb8652:
I just wanted to share with everyone my first trade on this system. In hindsight, I probably got out too early...but I will take it.

Dude, just a suggestion, Remove the normal candle view. I was also following the dual normal+heiken candle... But then i realized i was following something else and not the synergy. And off course i did a lot of early exits and also lost pips many times.

Normal candle is just based on open-high-low-close of the time frame your using, since synergy is basically a trend follower system the heiken shows u the same market but in Waves...upward wave, downward wave. So you get a better market reading just using heiken ashi candles instead of timeframe open-close normal candle.

And please zoom out a bit or the heiken look ugly.

Good luck and congrats on making ur 1st pips

Trades from today

Here are the trades I jumped on today:

Files:
eur_jpy.jpg  34 kb
eur_usd.jpg  34 kb
gbp_usd.jpg  35 kb

New to this thread

Hello, I'm totally new to this thread but I own the Probability Meter. I have not had great success with the meter but that may be due to the fact that I was using it as a system and not in conjunction with anything else. I'm going to give this system a shot and see how I do. I plan to follow the rules to a T and use the Probability Meter as a visual aid for when price may be trending strongly, which will help with my exits.

synergy method

Hi Chris 29, it is fantastic system. Truly and honestly i like the system but it is not a holy grail. take out emotion during trading. Thanks so much well explained system and again thanks for sharing Chris29

There is a bug on the close funtion SynergyEA

tagada:
As far as I tried it, NO exit works in the EA. Entries are doing well, but when it comes to exits, the EA just doesn't... very frustrating...

I disabled this part and the exits worked like charm, but only on one pair. Does anybody know how to fix this part so the SynergyEA?

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

//if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol() ||

// OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber ||

// OrderType() != op)

// continue;

I would like to use it on different pairs, so far I getting good results on one pair 15MIN

Files:
synergyea.mq4  39 kb

lholcomb8652:

Can you provide the indicator & template for the attached chart.

TQ

Files Indicators and EA

You can find all the indicators and files on post 565 and 65. The EA I posted is a version I am working on to fix the bugs and trying to make work. I will keep testing a post the settings that work for me.

lholcomb8652:
Here are the trades I jumped on today:

You mean at the close of the candle marked with the vertical line, right?

xchaparro:
I disabled this part and the exits worked like charm, but only on one pair. Does anybody know how to fix this part so the SynergyEA?

And which pair is that, if I may ask?

Reason: