SYNERGY Trading Method - page 77

Install

Please read the posts before. It is not a customer service hotline LOL, however we do the best we can.

Are you able to run a SSA ep or not not?

Zoom in maybe the lines would appear.

..okay thanks..newbie here

well i installed like written above but maybe i missed something when installing...will read again

tobi

Rectification

Hi,

I checked it again. Of course there are no lines. That is because I used the SSA end - pointed indicator as a basis. And that is a non normalized indicator.

That is why there are no lines.

If we use the SSA normalized indicator the limit lines would appear.

/You need to install the SSA normalize end - pointed/

This indicator tracks better the cyclic activity.

I add also another mod it is an entropy adaptive mod.

Another pattern

Here I show another pattern that reveals the Entropy mod. This mod tracks better the changes in the volatility.

Files:
signal2.gif  31 kb

ahh i see... normalized ..will check it out...thanks again

tobi

AMA on your chart ?

autumnleaves:
Still not working.

Hi

I do not see the AMA indicator on your chart.

So, Launch it, you should see now results,

I presume you have installed the proper lib inside library and SSA.ex4 installed in library (see my previous posts asking the same questions and the asnwers provided by other contributers)

Rgds

dznmrd:
Hi,

Could anyone code an EA for this such that when 15 & 1hour arrow appears it should auto-execute the trade and exit when 15min or 1hour arrow dissapears (Option to exit when 1hour arrow dissapeared or option if 15min arrow dissapears.)

lj_sig.mq4

lj_synergy_id.mq4

mtf_lj_synergy_id.mq4

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone,

im fairly new to forex and even newer to the synergy system. on the other hand i've been doing all the research i can. i think that the LJ synergy indicators are the closest one can get to having the advanced synergy trade signals. eventhough i have downloaded the exact same ones that people have linked in earlier posts, im having problelms, since all i can see are grew arrows and the LJ sig arrows on my main chart dont even apear.

i noticed that people have had problems like this, but i cant find the solution.

any suggestions? your help would be much apreciated.

peterwest:
Hi everyone,

im fairly new to forex and even newer to the synergy system. on the other hand i've been doing all the research i can. i think that the LJ synergy indicators are the closest one can get to having the advanced synergy trade signals. eventhough i have downloaded the exact same ones that people have linked in earlier posts, im having problelms, since all i can see are grew arrows and the LJ sig arrows on my main chart dont even apear.

i noticed that people have had problems like this, but i cant find the solution.

any suggestions? your help would be much apreciated.

You need these in your indicators folder as well:

Traders_Dynamic_Index.mq4

HeikenAshi_DM.mq4

Could someone do "Synergy_MTF" ?

Thanks

http://www.compassfx.com/synergy/images/AS2_gray2.jpg

Reason: