Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 203

No problem in posting a template BUT

Of course I could do that, no problem. But.....there is a template on this thread according to mr bigbear guidellines in the spirit of the bounce system.

I use that as a base. And then one has to go and look for confirmationsigns, good ones, that are early (I like them on the minute to take entry and exit).

If building one owns system with bbtemplate as base, one can trust it and trade with it, taking all the entries and exits. And there is where most traders lose money for sometimes they take the trade and sometimes they don't. Because they do not trust fully the system and the signs. So here is my contribution: take the bbtemplate and go experimenting with it. Demotrade it for some months, fine tuning it. Then you learn to trust it and you can start making a lot of money. It is completely useless to use othermans template for you do not know the logic behind it that leaded to that indicators with that settings. I do however have a good tip: use several grafics on different timeframes. When arrows appear on all of them, take the trade...

roodstaart:
Of course I could do that, no problem. But.....there is a template on this thread according to mr bigbear guidellines in the spirit of the bounce system.

I use that as a base. And then one has to go and look for confirmationsigns, good ones, that are early (I like them on the minute to take entry and exit).

If building one owns system with bbtemplate as base, one can trust it and trade with it, taking all the entries and exits. And there is where most traders lose money for sometimes they take the trade and sometimes they don't. Because they do not trust fully the system and the signs. So here is my contribution: take the bbtemplate and go experimenting with it. Demotrade it for some months, fine tuning it. Then you learn to trust it and you can start making a lot of money. It is completely useless to use othermans template for you do not know the logic behind it that leaded to that indicators with that settings. I do however have a good tip: use several grafics on different timeframes. When arrows appear on all of them, take the trade...

Cool. I appreciate the help!

SIDDESH:
Hi,

I am not getting any orders with the PipBouncerMpower V41. If any member is using this EA . please let me know whether this works or not. I am not new to use the EAs.

Please let me know which pipbouncer EA works.

Regards

SIDDESH

The EA works, just not as profitable as manually trading the method.

Are you using all default settings?

The EA was written as a test base to try different trade confirmation ideas. When no one posted any test results, I left the thread. I had hoped some of you would help determine what ideas were good and what could be removed from the code.

It was also hoped that some of you would add new ideas and I would code them for further testing.

Robert

MrPip:
The EA works, just not as profitable as manually trading the method.

Are you using all default settings?

The EA was written as a test base to try different trade confirmation ideas. When no one posted any test results, I left the thread. I had hoped some of you would help determine what ideas were good and what could be removed from the code.

It was also hoped that some of you would add new ideas and I would code them for further testing.

Robert

Hey Robert,

I want 2 thank u for all your work on the EA. It seems we (the thread as a whole) have veered away from that. So I make u this promise. Please give me the latest incarnation of the EA(s) you have & I will demo them along with some of my associates & some traders from this forum that I keep regular contact with.

Thanks again for all your help.

Bear-

roodstaart:

I use that as a base. And then one has to go and look for confirmationsigns, good ones, that are early(I like them on the minute to take entry and exit).

Hi,

I will be of great help if any programmer can code for MTF versions of the indicators so that we need not switch to different time frames.

Hi, roodstaart, can you please post the indicators that you are using for confirmationsigns, good ones.

Regards,

SIDDESH

Indicators

Hello fellow forexers, I' ve seen roodstaart's indicators on a previous post they look impressive, would like to try them out also. So if roodstaart would be so kind to post them... Thanks in advance.

trade from yesterday evening

Yesterdayevening (overhere anyway) was another perfect bouncetrade possible.

todays harvest

Though most action took place while sleeping, today is not a bad day . You can check the time of buy and see that it was very close to the low. The advantage may be clear: stoploss very small. Of course sometimes the stoploss is triggered (not this week ). For now it is done, next week we will continue earning pips.

Files:

Trading options

Hello traders, BigBear and forex11 at 1st place,

I'm looking at 4h hour charts, and according to BigBear rules with MFI touching 20 and 80, I can't find any possibilities this week. Everything is sliding and repainting. Am I wrong? What do you say BigBear? Do you trade anything at this moment?

I made some money following zigzag pointer and nlzz, just for the record, thanks to BigBear.

Wish luck to all traders

Some view on my setup

As requested by some people, a view in the setup of the chart.

It is simple: some ma's, some pointers (value in the indicator window is not what I use, so experiment somewhat), some zigzaglines, and no candles but a priceline. From todays arrow up, you can see the higher lows following: good buysignal. The stochastic is a good confirmation with volatile pairs. That is all. Anyone could have made a few pips with this today...I stopped trading about five oclock, for I made enough pips today and weekend is near hand!

Files:
gbpjpyvb.jpg  145 kb
Reason: