Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 204

hello

how I can finde more last change about this system you are trading now ?

deleted message

freshman:
Hello traders, BigBear and forex11 at 1st place,

I'm looking at 4h hour charts, and according to BigBear rules with MFI touching 20 and 80, I can't find any possibilities this week. Everything is sliding and repainting. Am I wrong? What do you say BigBear? Do you trade anything at this moment?

I made some money following zigzag pointer and nlzz, just for the record, thanks to BigBear.

Wish luck to all traders

Hey Freshman,

After the trouble with my last broker (FXLQ) it has taken some time to fund my new one. As of 2day I have not yet traded anything.

After looking over the possible trades for the week just using the base templete I came across 4 entries on the 30 min,1 entry on the 1 hour & 0 on the 4 hour trading the GBP/JPY which is the main pair I focus on.

There was no long term trades but a few good in & outs, as roodstaart has proven,to be had this week.

Bear-

roodstaart:
Yesterdayevening (overhere anyway) was another perfect bouncetrade possible.
roodstaart:
Though most action took place while sleeping, today is not a bad day . You can check the time of buy and see that it was very close to the low. The advantage may be clear: stoploss very small. Of course sometimes the stoploss is triggered (not this week ). For now it is done, next week we will continue earning pips.

Hey roodstaart,

Very very good. I wish others would post results as well. You are doing very well.

See u next week.

Bear-

birami:
hello how I can finde more last change about this system you are trading now ?

Hey birami,

Im not sure what ur asking. the last change was made on the 1st post. That has been adopted as the base templete & you may use any indis that u are comfy with as confirmation.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

Nice work roodstaart, I started a JOB this week. (sorry for the foul language)

I should be able to make some trades next week and chase you a little.

new version of EA Updated

With so many posts it is easier to just reattach. Also attaching required custom indicators. The rest will be on the next post.

1/11/2008 - Updated EA version after a bug was found and fixed.

Robert

saintmo:
I have been unable to locate mPowerv41. Could you please refer me to the post where it can be found? Thanks.

New EA version

To anyone interested in the EA,

There is a new version 42 of the EA on post 1522. A bug was found in v41 that overrode one of the filter tests with nonLagDot. Now all filter tests work correctly.

Robert

1 Year 1,000,000 Pip Challange On FTC Start Date 1/3/08

Top 5 Proven Traders

1)roodstaart YTD Total = +463

2)marulash YTD Total = +152

3)boophatyYTD Total = +110

4)guyverYTD Total = +67

5)droesparky YTD Total = +51

Total Proven Pips On Thread = +787 as of 1/11/08

So, not trying to be a naysayer or anything like that but I'm not sure what's going on here.

If you're trying to prove a system working, this makes no sense. You can have multiple traders making barely anything but eventually totalling 1 mil pips. This won't make for a nice career trading with bills to pay.

Also, if there really was a "system" that could be traded properly by each and every trader (hence a system), you need (and should) only to show the AVERAGE of the 5 traders which would be 157 earned by "the system" so far this year.

Just trying to figure this out. Looks fun nonetheless!

Good luck all

You should not do the total of the pips, this is meaningless. You can have one account and make 100 pips one day, but if you manage 4 accounts, each one doing the same trades, is it correct to say you did 400 pips ? It looks like the S. or A. advertising method...

Reason: