Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 199

Here is my pic

Files:
gj_4.gif  5 kb

boophaty:
Here is my pic

Hey boophaty,

Thank you for the post. You are now 2nd place. Keep it up.

WHO'S NEXT?!?!?

Bear-

Some People Really Suck

Hey All,

We have only been at this for 4 days & I have already been accused of cheating.

They are saying that I don't count losses. In the rules I stated win or lose but because folks have not yet took a loss I am a fraud.

So for those people who cant read get glasses. for everyone else I do want losses & wins.

its a shame that so many people are bitter. None of you will ever succeed with an attitude like that. You should stop trading because you defeated yourself already.

Thanks,

Bear-

add to position

adding 0.5 as I count one full wave (5 subwaves) down so now adding to position.

Files:

Trading with the FTC arrow, moved down to 5min chart and grabbed +50 today

Files:
2008-0002a.gif  15 kb
trade_2.gif  19 kb

droesparky:
Trading with the FTC arrow, moved down to 5min chart and grabbed +50 today

Hey droesparky,

Great job. Keep it up.

Bear-

Hi. I think the 1,000,000 pip thing is a great idea, but wouldn't it be better if the losing trade pips were counted by those taking part, as well? IMO, not knowing what the losing pips are makes it impossible to evaluate the performance. Very interesting though nonetheless!

omelette:
Hi. I think the 1,000,000 pip thing is a great idea, but wouldn't it be better if the losing trade pips were counted by those taking part, as well? IMO, not knowing what the losing pips are makes it impossible to evaluate the performance. Very interesting though nonetheless!

Hey omelette,

That topic has already been covered. Its on page 199. Also the rules state that wins & losses are counted. Nobody has posted a loss. I am counting on participants to be truthful. If you would like to participate, feel free.

Bear-

glad

Im glad to see a few people getting involved in the challenge.

keep up the good work!

bigbear3391:
Hey omelette,

That topic has already been covered. Its on page 199. Also the rules state that wins & losses are counted. Nobody has posted a loss. I am counting on participants to be truthful. If you would like to participate, feel free.

Bear-

Oops, sorry about that - guess I should visit more often

I appreciate the heads-up.

Reason: