3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 6

roodstaart:
you are right. But I guess that is in place for every trade... Of course one needs to use fibonacci as well (I referred at this in my statement already. That make things more clear. But the thing is, that just writing down here "rubbish" is so low grounded. It only shows that one does not understand a thing about the power of this indicator. It should be better if one should write down something like ...I can work with it ....or something. But "rubbish"...that remark is based on...rubbish.

Roodstaart,

Thanks for the indi...can you please post or direct to me a link where

I can find fibo indicator. I know there are quiet many, but if you can

suggest one would be nice.

Thanks.

Mukesh

hi

fibo indicator ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Mukesh:
Roodstaart,

Thanks for the indi...can you please post or direct to me a link where

I can find fibo indicator. I know there are quiet many, but if you can

suggest one would be nice.

Thanks.

Mukesh

One of my favorits.

Files:

zmax:
asystem2000,

What is the other indicator from your first post under the one you've coded? what settings?

Thanks, Victor

I have made addition to standard AO, AC It was not so difficult, but for me very useful. it has very usefull adjustment

Files:

Thank you everyone.

Mukesh

Can someone please add an Alert to '3 Level ZZ Semafor',

thanks in advance.

Mukesh

Mukesh:
Can someone please add an Alert to '3 Level ZZ Semafor',

thanks in advance.

Mukesh

Just few pages away, some experts said this type of indi cannot put any alert as it is always repaint to some unpredictable level. You always can put some other filters to suit your trading need.

Rgds & Good Luck

MatXerof:
Just few pages away, some experts said this type of indi cannot put any alert as it is always repaint to some unpredictable level. You always can put some other filters to suit your trading need. Rgds & Good Luck

Well, there are other ZZ based indies and they come with alerts,

they too repaint, it should not be a problem to get an alert on every

repaint....that I believe will be on a closed candle, and on a higher

time frame (H1 & above) definately not annoying.

Mukesh

The level appearance is always in order of 1-2-3 ?

I mean is it possible to jump to level 3 from level 1 without visiting level 2 (of course, I'm not talking about fast market move) ?

asystem2000:
Last semaphore always moves together with by the price until then will not be fixed yet

2 fixing type:

1. Level of the price. Yet will not break through levels of first or second previous semaphores 2. Acoording time. If the last semaphore long time is between two previous, through a time interval, there will be its fixing.
Thanks, Good luck

asystem2000:
Ok, But in other thread.

Ok, in which one?

Reason: