Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 202

let us bounce again

let us see wether there are some pips to bounce on the minute (ultimate goal ... ). Arrows on 5 min, 15 min , 30 min and 1hr. So up we go, but stil not clear if it is The 3 wave up...but it could be. Anyway, hope to get some 100 pips or a bit more.

Files:

roodstaart:
let us see wether there are some pips to bounce on the minute (ultimate goal ... ). Arrows on 5 min, 15 min , 30 min and 1hr. So up we go, but stil not clear if it is The 3 wave up...but it could be. Anyway, hope to get some 100 pips or a bit more.

Hey roodstaart,

If you can figure settings that work on the 1, 5 & 15 minute charts then Forex11 & I are really interested. Be sure to post results so you can keep your top spot!

Thanks for your particapation.

Bear-

Looks like we may have a long forming on the GBPUSD 4hr, 1 hr and 30 min. 4hr mfi would have to bounce off of the 20.

toke profit, bedtime...

I closed the buy. On the 1 min the bounce is there. Of course this will not be the end of this wave up, but for the moment it is fine for me.

roodstaart:
I closed the buy. On the 1 min the bounce is there. Of course this will not be the end of this wave up, but for the moment it is fine for me.

Hey roodstaart,

+69 has been added to your score. You now have a commanding lead & a solid 1st place position.

Keep It Up.

Bear-

wow

over 600 pips so far.

Its good to see that we have traders doin such a great job.

Guyver:
Hi,

see if this helps.

regards

Guyver.

Thank You that will work fine

Where are the traders?

I dont understand why not more trades are placed here. I was out today, so trades from my may be expected tomorrow, but this wonderfull bounce strategie is asking for more traders....

EA not working

Hi,

I am not getting any orders with the PipBouncerMpower V41. If any member is using this EA . please let me know whether this works or not. I am not new to use the EAs.

Please let me know which pipbouncer EA works.

Regards

SIDDESH

Rood,

I think a lot of people are quietly trading it. Do you mind explaining your style of trading this system? Maybe post your template? It looks like you have a good handle on this method.

Thanks in advance!

Reason: