Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 206

Bear ---- The LAST person on this or any other site that needs help with his/her trading is me, the traders who work with me and the students who have learned from me and other professional traders I associate with !

I am reacting to what I read, and wherever this thread may have started, its like the childs game of "telephone" -- it takes on its own life and direction and its present direction, whether you desire it or not, has fallen to a discussion of how your "results" should be presented !

I refer to "advertising" as ANYONE who posts "results" of a competition, testing or "placement", which, by definition, IS advertising !!!

You may very well have your concept of what your posts were MEANT to mean, but when you see confusion and discussion setting in concerning your posts, instead of reacting like a big ole bear, try seeing what OTHERS are reading into the confusion and think about it for a minute --- if you would choose to see, then you could easily and simply explain YOUR position as insults and yelling back do NOT represent conversation, simply an inability to understand why this is happening !

THEN, once youve settled that, get on with whatever the point is --- you know, the ORIGINAL point !

mp

bigbear3391:
Hey MP,

morality? This is trading. What the hell is wrong with u people. You need to get out more often or something. THERE IS NO EA FOR THIS METHOD THAT IS COMPLETE! ALL RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANUAL TRADING WITH SCREENS SHOTS> IT IS A COMPETITION BETWEEN THREAD MEMBERS> IF U DONT WANT TO JOIN DONT! GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! & FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING!!! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP MENTION ADVERTISING!!!

I hate to lose my cool but you people are 2 much. You dont even know whats going on b4 u open your mouths. If you cant even know whats going on in a thread, how will u ever be a successful trader.

You can flame on me all you want, it wont change a thing. Im right & your wrong & you wont change my mind no matter what kind of things you say.

Good Luck In Your Trading, Your Gonna Need It,

Bear-

I think it will be cool to see by years end to see how many of us it will take to make a million pips.

Along the way maybe it will make some of us very good at this one method. Most of us should understand that is key in forex. to have a plan and not deviate from it.

Curious.

This is my first post in a forum of any kind, for any thing. I have now reviewed T2W, Forex Factory, and this forum for the last three months, and I have to say that BigBear has done a huge service to the trading community. I have reviewed and tested virtually every type of system that made sense to me - on demo of course - and there are few approaches that come even close to this.

Being somewhat new to this, I have an impression that people don't really read the threads and just spout off. This thread has been consistently proactive (thanks to all of you) and I would hope to see this continue. I see the "competition" as a mechanism to continue the conversation, and improve the group. I hope everyone coming to this thread would join me in this mind set.

After reading 1000s of pages of postings and finally finding one that actually is on topic, helpful and has a working strategy, it would be nice to keep it that way.

ps. If you think you are right about something, great! Go talk to your therapist and sort it out. Please post your opinion with your mother.

while I use my own "system" (ah, who can really say its "MY" system since all systems are a compendium of what came before) I would like to check my pips against the top dog in the competition, but my broker and ECN both read out in dollars and not pips ---- while few probably know how to set EFX to pips display, most should know where that little switch is on MT4 platform, so whoever DOES know, could you let me in on it also ?

danged if i can or would spend the next week converting dollars into pips for this year !

thnx

mp

droesparky:
I think it will be cool to see by years end to see how many of us it will take to make a million pips. Along the way maybe it will make some of us very good at this one method. Most of us should understand that is key in forex. to have a plan and not deviate from it.

mp6140:
while I use my own "system" (ah, who can really say its "MY" system since all systems are a compendium of what came before) I would like to check my pips against the top dog in the competition, but my broker and ECN both read out in dollars and not pips ---- while few probably know how to set EFX to pips display, most should know where that little switch is on MT4 platform, so whoever DOES know, could you let me in on it also ?

danged if i can or would spend the next week converting dollars into pips for this year !

thnx

mp

Good offer, but...I think this thread is for members who use the bigbearbouncetemplate as a base.......and I do not think it is meant to be a competators game, is it?

k -=- ill buy that but I would still like, SILENTLY of course, to compare and i still dont know how to convert dollars into pips on MT4.

mp

roodstaart:
Good offer, but...I think this thread is for members who use the bigbearbouncetemplate as a base.......and I do not think it is meant to be a competators game, is it?

Pip Trip:
That's cool. Whatever helps.

Good luck with all,

PT

Yo PT,

Are you willing to share the name of your broker. Based of your most recent previous post prior to the one I'm quoting, you mentioned several desired qualities for your broker, however you failed to identify it. This may have been intentional. If that is the case, then I respect your decision not to share the name, albeit it unaffecting your success. However, if that isn't the case and I've jumped to conclusions, I apologize and encourage you to share your respected experience.

BigBear:

I know that this is not the purpose of this thread @ exchanging broker stories and if I caused any offense as a result of this post, please let me know and I'll be sure to remove it from your thread. I believe it could be beneficial to all, though. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Peace,

F.F.L.

mp6140:
k -=- ill buy that but I would still like, SILENTLY of course, to compare and i still dont know how to convert dollars into pips on MT4. mp

MP6140,

I don't think there is an easy way to convert your closed trades from monetary to pip value. To do so on live trades is simply two clicks.

There is a software I know of that does it for you. It isn't free but isn't expensive ($15 bucks for lifetime license). I was thinking about coppin it. I am not an affiliate nor do I own it myself, I repeat, I AM NOT AN AFFILIATE NOR DO I OWN A COPY, but I know quite a few people who do and are happy w/ it. I think, by your definition, this is advertising. I, instead, view it as word-of-mouth marketing or "network" marketing. Anyway, give it a look. Helps you solve your issue of converting dollars to pip value.

Dammit, I did it again. BigBear, I promise I will not say anything else on your thread not pertaining to the primary subject matter. Scouts honor......... Good luck w/ your contest and your trading.

oh, who gives a rats rump -- i was just having some fun while prepping for the mkt to open later.

now, having conveyed this information thru the medium of "non-affiliated word of mouth network marketing", i see no link to this software "that shall not be named", nor any information concerning the relatively simple "two clicks to show pips" routine you never spoke of and of which, shall also never be considered as "advertising" !

as to any conceiveable "off topic" situations on this"competition oriented" thread, it might be of considerable value to those dealing in pips (how DO they know how many pips ?) to be able to convert to dollars, yen, pound sterling and/or all the other currencies we international bankers deal in, so your post can be considered "non-affiliated word of mouth network marketing INFORMATION !"

looking forward to some inkling concerning "the software that shall not be named !"

mp

forex_for_life:
MP6140,

I don't think there is an easy way to convert your closed trades from monetary to pip value. To do so on live trades is simply two clicks.

There is a software I know of that does it for you. It isn't free but isn't expensive ($15 bucks for lifetime license). I was thinking about coppin it. I am not an affiliate nor do I own it myself, I repeat, I AM NOT AN AFFILIATE NOR DO I OWN A COPY, but I know quite a few people who do and are happy w/ it. I think, by your definition, this is advertising. I, instead, view it as word-of-mouth marketing or "network" marketing. Anyway, give it a look. Helps you solve your issue of converting dollars to pip value.

Dammit, I did it again. BigBear, I promise I will not say anything else on your thread not pertaining to the primary subject matter. Scouts honor......... Good luck w/ your contest and your trading.

mp6140:
oh, who gives a rats rump -- i was just having some fun while prepping for the mkt to open later.

now, having conveyed this information thru the medium of "non-affiliated word of mouth network marketing", i see no link to this software "that shall not be named", nor any information concerning the relatively simple "two clicks to show pips" routine you never spoke of and of which, shall also never be considered as "advertising" !

as to any conceiveable "off topic" situations on this"competition oriented" thread, it might be of considerable value to those dealing in pips (how DO they know how many pips ?) to be able to convert to dollars, yen, pound sterling and/or all the other currencies we international bankers deal in, so your post can be considered "non-affiliated word of mouth network marketing INFORMATION !"

looking forward to some inkling concerning "the software that shall not be named !"

mp

crap!

MT4TOOLS

My bad, dude.

Trick to show live trades as pips:

Open the terminal window, right click in the open space, highlight "Profit" and select "Points". All open orders will now show in pip value for each individual order ONLY. It will not show total open P&L as pips. Why? Because MT4 has monkey's for programmers.

Peace,

F.F.L.

P.S.

Was your response one of jovial discussion or condensending chatter? I ask because it could go either way and I'd hate to ASS U ME. Thanks

Reason: