Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 5

Enforcer:
Test day 2 : P/L -556.79 $ (includind prev. day)

Enforcer, thank you very much for you test !

I think I find my rhythm today ! I did some good entry today , but as I lost too much yesterday, so, I closed some trades very early ! but today is much better than yesterday !

hope i can keep this rhythm !

best wishes !

yevell:
Hi, guys, I'm sorry that I did a bad trading these two days !

in honest, I'm very nervous ! it is very different !

you know that i do not want to let you all lose any pips ! so, sometimes, i can not hold the trade as I usually do !

and please remember, use a demo account to test my signal first !

hope we could have a better result in the next week !

thanks for understanding !

best wishes !

Relax, its ok. If people put their money on the line without properly testing on demo for a while, its their problem. Im gona test your signals for a while and when im satisfied ill put it to trade on 0.05 lots for further test.

yevell:
Enforcer, thank you very much for you test !

I think I find my rhythm today ! I did some good entry today , but as I lost too much yesterday, so, I closed some trades very early ! but today is much better than yesterday !

hope i can keep this rhythm !

best wishes !

Hope it helps, testing manual systems is not same as EA systems, for example you saw to tight SL cause problems on buyer side.

You must relax and forget emotions, but I think you'll accommodate soon ( or I'll have no money in my account to test further :P )

Enforcer and zomg, thanks for your support and kind words !

I'm much better now !

and also, I took some very good entry today ! i like those entry, though i close the trades a little earlier ! but that's fine ! we are in profit today !

so, today is the first day we make profit ! and I hope we would not have a lose day in the future !

Ok guys, it's midnight in China now ! i need to go to sleep !

enjoy your weekend !

see you next week ! and see what we can do in next week !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

I'm following you on a Demo acct, looks like you finally got the rhythm towards the end of trading Friday, Keep playing that Music!

JR

jrspath:
Hi Yevell,

I'm following you on a Demo acct, looks like you finally got the rhythm towards the end of trading Friday, Keep playing that Music!

JR

thanks for your support, jrspath !

Hope we could have a good performance this week !

best wishes !

Not A Valid User Account

Hi Yevell,

First of all let me say that I have been following your updates in the XO Method Revised thread and am still digesting all that goodness . I am happy that you are sharing your experience with this signal.

I subscribed to your signal last week. This morning I got 2 "alarms" come up because of some stop-loss issue. So those trades were not executed on my demo account.

More importantly, now I see that my account status for your signal is "Not Valid User Account" Have I been disabled for some reason?

My account name is "nazmul".

I am using another signal on rentasignal.com with no issues.

Thanks and good trading.

nazmul:
Hi Yevell,

First of all let me say that I have been following your updates in the XO Method Revised thread and am still digesting all that goodness . I am happy that you are sharing your experience with this signal.

I subscribed to your signal last week. This morning I got 2 "alarms" come up because of some stop-loss issue. So those trades were not executed on my demo account.

More importantly, now I see that my account status for your signal is "Not Valid User Account" Have I been disabled for some reason?

Thanks and good trading.

Hi nazmul, first, thanks for your subscription !

I'm not sure what the problem is, but it seems my ID can not connect to the server this morning ! you may see the pic below !

I did not change any parameters, maybe ND will give me the reason this afternoon !

sorry for that !

good trading !

Files:

nazmul:
Hi Yevell,

Thanks and good trading.

nazmul, my connect is OK now, i think you could get my signal now !

and according to what you said, seems you closed the MT4 for a long time, and some trades closed with hitting stop loss during this time ! this is not allowed ! maybe you need register a new ID !

There is definitely something wrong. I still have an error

1021 - NOT VALID USER ACOUNT

I'm not sure registering a new account will help. I am using another signal with this account and have no issues at all. Seems to be an issue trying to get your signal only.

Need help from ND

yevell:
nazmul, my connect is OK now, i think you could get my signal now ! and according to what you said, seems you closed the MT4 for a long time, and some trades closed with hitting stop loss during this time ! this is not allowed ! maybe you need register a new ID !
Reason: