Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 205

Michel:
You should not do the total of the pips, this is meaningless. You can have one account and make 100 pips one day, but if you manage 4 accounts, each one doing the same trades, is it correct to say you did 400 pips ? It looks like the S. or A. advertising method...

Why would you say that? ... The trade result is posted not for trades taken from one individual but several so your above example needs to be changed.

How about this . If 5 people take trades and each get 100 pips is it right to say 5 different people score is 100 pips? what do think ??

What is with all you haters?? I have been quietly trading this strategy on my live account for awhile now and decided to post a one time result to show that you can make money. I have decided to humble myself and not post every order I take. Bigbear3391 and Forex11 I have nothing but mad respect for you two! Thank you so much for sharing this strategy.

Guyver:
Why would you say that? ... The trade result is posted not for trades taken from one individual but several so your above example needs to be changed. How about this . If 5 people take trades and each get 100 pips is it right to say 5 different people score is 100 pips? what do think ??

Sorry for the confusion, but if the 5 people are following the same strategy, it seems to me that one can just say that the strategy has produce 100 pips, (not 500 because 5 people have use it). But maybe I am wrong ?

MP -- So How Many Pips Is That ?

interesting hypotheticals here ---

i know if i take a trade, with lets say 5 lots and it moves 100 pips, i feel no discomfort in saying i earned 500 pips, for that is exactly what I have done, but in the case of advertising pip values for a "product", it becomes a bit exhuberant to count up all the pips earned by the number of people using the EA ---- if you had 20 people using the method, it would be deceptive to say the EA has earned 1000 pips this month even though, in reality of number of people using it, it did !

When advertising, one should use the highest SINGLE user amount, which is the honest way to advertise it.

One could also present a "range" of pip profits, stating the lowest and the highest, which would also be very informative and extremely honest !

my opinion based on my morality

enjoy and trade well

mp

Pip Trip:
1 Year 1,000,000 Pip Challange On FTC Start Date 1/3/08

Top 5 Proven Traders

1)roodstaart YTD Total = +463

2)marulash YTD Total = +152

3)boophatyYTD Total = +110

4)guyverYTD Total = +67

5)droesparky YTD Total = +51

Total Proven Pips On Thread = +787 as of 1/11/08

So, not trying to be a naysayer or anything like that but I'm not sure what's going on here.

If you're trying to prove a system working, this makes no sense. You can have multiple traders making barely anything but eventually totalling 1 mil pips. This won't make for a nice career trading with bills to pay.

Also, if there really was a "system" that could be traded properly by each and every trader (hence a system), you need (and should) only to show the AVERAGE of the 5 traders which would be 157 earned by "the system" so far this year.

Just trying to figure this out. Looks fun nonetheless!

Good luck all

Hey PipTrip,

The point im trying to make is that we can make a million pips. Its something for us 2 do. When u create a system u can do as u wish. I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Its a fun way for us to learn how to trade this system right & with profit. Its for us.

Im not selling anything. Its a competition. I dont need averages. People who trade this know it works. its a great way to bring us 2gether as a thread.

Good Luck in your trading.

Bear-

Michel:
You should not do the total of the pips, this is meaningless. You can have one account and make 100 pips one day, but if you manage 4 accounts, each one doing the same trades, is it correct to say you did 400 pips ? It looks like the S. or A. advertising method...

Hey Michel,

I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING!!!!!. I dont have to advertise. I can do what I want if you dont like it 2 bad. I dont understand you people. You will never be successful if you stay so negative & nit picky. ITS A COMPETITION BETWEEN THREAD MEMBERS. The only meaningless thing is your post.

Bear-

mp6140:
interesting hypotheticals here ---

i know if i take a trade, with lets say 5 lots and it moves 100 pips, i feel no discomfort in saying i earned 500 pips, for that is exactly what I have done, but in the case of advertising pip values for a "product", it becomes a bit exhuberant to count up all the pips earned by the number of people using the EA ---- if you had 20 people using the method, it would be deceptive to say the EA has earned 1000 pips this month even though, in reality of number of people using it, it did !

When advertising, one should use the highest SINGLE user amount, which is the honest way to advertise it.

One could also present a "range" of pip profits, stating the lowest and the highest, which would also be very informative and extremely honest !

my opinion based on my morality

enjoy and trade well

mp

Hey MP,

morality? This is trading. What the hell is wrong with u people. You need to get out more often or something. THERE IS NO EA FOR THIS METHOD THAT IS COMPLETE! ALL RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANUAL TRADING WITH SCREENS SHOTS> IT IS A COMPETITION BETWEEN THREAD MEMBERS> IF U DONT WANT TO JOIN DONT! GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! & FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING!!! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP MENTION ADVERTISING!!!

I hate to lose my cool but you people are 2 much. You dont even know whats going on b4 u open your mouths. If you cant even know whats going on in a thread, how will u ever be a successful trader.

You can flame on me all you want, it wont change a thing. Im right & your wrong & you wont change my mind no matter what kind of things you say.

Good Luck In Your Trading, Your Gonna Need It,

Bear-

cool.............

You are right of course Bear, but do not get upset. Let it be ...was a nice song.....It is the same with people who react on indicators with "is it repainting" and then mean it cannot be of value.

Well, it does not matter if something repaints. It is the interpretation of the trader of the information on his/her screen that matters.

For instance, take a stochastic and put it on the 4hr chart of eurjpy of gbpjpy. Last week a situation arrived, where one could start buying, as the stochastic went up from under the 20line. But then, a few days later it bents back. That is no repainting, but one has to get out of the buytrade if one does not want to loose money. The"repainting" arrow on the bouncechart that has been there at the beginning of the week did not stop the pair to trade lower. I wish it could...that would be easy trading, wow! So basicly there was and is no difference between those repainting and nonrepainting indicators. It is just up to the trader. And I think, that all those guys/girls that are screaming over here about repainting, lagging, advertising a method, or what ever, do not trade anything or if they do, make loss after loss. If not, shut up and show your results to prove me wrong. And mrBear, let it be......for silence is golden.... is also a nice song........... .

roodstaart:
You are right of course Bear, but do not get upset. Let it be ...was a nice song.....It is the same with people who react on indicators with "is it repainting" and then mean it cannot be of value.

Well, it does not matter if something repaints. It is the interpretation of the trader of the information on his/her screen that matters.

For instance, take a stochastic and put it on the 4hr chart of eurjpy of gbpjpy. Last week a situation arrived, where one could start buying, as the stochastic went up from under the 20line. But then, a few days later it bents back. That is no repainting, but one has to get out of the buytrade if one does not want to loose money. The"repainting" arrow on the bouncechart that has been there at the beginning of the week did not stop the pair to trade lower. I wish it could...that would be easy trading, wow! So basicly there was and is no difference between those repainting and nonrepainting indicators. It is just up to the trader. And I think, that all those guys/girls that are screaming over here about repainting, lagging, advertising a method, or what ever, do not trade anything or if they do, make loss after loss. If not, shut up and show your results to prove me wrong. And mrBear, let it be......for silence is golden.... is also a nice song........... .

Very Good Post! Thanks alot.

That's cool. Whatever helps.

Good luck with all,

PT

bigbear3391:
Hey PipTrip,

The point im trying to make is that we can make a million pips. Its something for us 2 do. When u create a system u can do as u wish. I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Its a fun way for us to learn how to trade this system right & with profit. Its for us.

Im not selling anything. Its a competition. I dont need averages. People who trade this know it works. its a great way to bring us 2gether as a thread.

Good Luck in your trading.

Bear-
Reason: