Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 208

Just discovered this thread. seems like ive been missing on alot of pips.

havest of today, it was not easy!

Today it was not easy! Overnight most of the normal dayrange was done already. Waiting for a retrace was all that was possible. One trade went wrong (benefit of the arrow: small stoploss!). Still not bad I think.

Files:

I am so lonely...

What is this guys? Am I the only one trading with this bouncesystem or what? If so, there is no need to post anymore, is there?

You are not alone:-)

roodstaart:
What is this guys? Am I the only one trading with this bouncesystem or what? If so, there is no need to post anymore, is there?

Roodstaart,

Great work mate!!! I think you are a very good trader. I do not know if I will be able to keep up with posting my results, but here is my small contribution to the pip total. Trades were taken off of M15. And do not worry guys, I will be sure to post my losing trades as well. I live and trade in the real world. I had 3 small losses for a total of 59 pips on g/j before I got in on that drop for 152 pips, but of course those were not BP/reversal trades. Not all of my trades are reversal trades, but I do use the BP method to trade reversals. Gosh, I cannot believe I am still up....

take care and lots of pips to you:-)

Files:
gbpjpy_9.gif  5 kb

Zig-zag pointer alert

I have a few questions to Bigbear3391.

Please, tell me: how does Zigzag pointer_alert work? And how is Zigzag pointer_alert connected with Zig-zag?

Can You talk me about Signal_bars_v3_daily at length?

I repent that I couldnot find solutions alone...

Big thanks!

Question for Mr Pip

Robert,

I am trading a demo account using the EA V4.2 and experimenting with different time frames and settings. Currently I am testing on the 5 min chart (I know it is crazy) , but I am seeing it open multiple trades on the same currency at the same time. Is there a way to make it not open another order when one is still open on the same currency? After some tweaking it is doing reasonably well as far as net pips but I would prefer it only open one order per currency at a time or my money management kind of goes out the window. Thanks in advanece!

Mark

missed some, but got some pips anyway

As I had to be elsewhere, I missed the upmove of gbpjpy , but I was able to get in the ride down right from the top, almost on the minute. Viva the bounce .

Files:

roodstaart:
As I had to be elsewhere, I missed the upmove of gbpjpy , but I was able to get in the ride down right from the top, almost on the minute. Viva the bounce .

Man, you are a monster of a trader!!!! Great job!!! I am very impressed

I must've gotten out on the wrong side of bed today... Was in on the upmove on g/j, but got greedy, and instead of getting out on the arrow, just moved stop to b/e before the news, and got nothing.... Then got in waaay late on the downmove and only ended up with a few pips(plus screwed up the last order, 0.07 lots instead of 0.7

Files:
gbpjpy_12.gif  8 kb

Hello,

I have downloaded the indicators and template from the first post. The template only has the MFI indicator on it and not the rest, so I added them on the chart.

I am trading GBP/YEN and EUR/YEN. When I see an arrow and line touching together I enter with sl below the candle with arrow (if long), if its too close then i use 40 pips. My TP is 5 times the sl.

I have been losing money trading this system. I enter then get stopped out whilst I read posts here of success. Is everyone using the same method?

Is there something Iam missing or not doing correctly?

Thank you

"I must've gotten out on the wrong side of bed today... "

yes, these things can happen to the best. Well, in fact I don't know if I am a good trader, but I do manage to get some pips every now and then.... .

It is all in the trust on the indicators and the way the highs and lows - and even more important - the lower highs and higher lows - develops. Just for fun I started a special bounce account and started trading on the arrowsignals in combination with some indicators, funded it and now in a week it's almost 3 x. If this goes on, I can shut down all my other accounts . Fact is, that I have some other things that I like besides trading, so for tomorrow and thursday I will be out almost all day, helping reading disabled children - such a great work.

If you would like it, pm and maybe we can change some indicators/settings.

Furthermore: I have an indicator, that can be of great value in combination with the arrows. The only thing is, it is kind of crapy programmed, so I have to update it every bar. Anyone interested in shaping it up?

Files:
Reason: