Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 7

Zassax:
http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=32

Anything interesting in this system?

I cant read the forum, so I tought our russian friends can explain it with few words.

Regards

Z

I am ok with this language but seems it is two private EAs.

Author is RiskD. He is active member of our forum as well.

I will look at this thread but this subject was started on Alpari broker's forum. And they deleted it already (whole the thread). So I think it is fully private products (not for free and not for sell).

I will try to look at this tomorrow.

Filter ea

I just wonder, can we create EA just for filtering open pos and closing pos regarding to some rule like MA cross. If we can create this EA, Scalper EA is very profitable coz they trading in smaller timeframe (M5) then filter EA will guide using bigger timeframe (H1), So that the filter ea will allow only Short or Long Position, when the Filter EA change trend, it will close the previous post and allow the opposite regarding to the Filter EA trend.

Just an opinion

USD/CHF brakeout system EA?

January = +145 pips

February = +60 pips

March = +90 pips

April = - 45 pips

May = +305 pips

Look here for info :

http://strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16628

I'm not good at programing, what do you think?

I was eyeballing the system, looks very good.

Most impressive for a breakout strategy

Regards

Z

Anyone have a signal when MACD CROSS AND STO CROSS too?

With possible plus RSI ZONE........

on the same signal......

thanks

I think the results were even better when the stops were amended. I am manually testing the idea but think that an EA would work really well.

There is also this one to trade the news

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=16540

This would be a good one to add to the EA portfolio when it is launched

Close All Orders When Price Hits Ma

I'm new to automation and need to know how to "CLOSE ALL OPEN ORDERS WHEN PRICE HITS MA".

Can anyone PLEASE help with this?

Thanks,

MONTY

Monty:
I'm new to automation and need to know how to "CLOSE ALL OPEN ORDERS WHEN PRICE HITS MA".

Can anyone PLEASE help with this?

Thanks,

MONTY

MONTY,

What do you mean exactly by PRICE HITS MA?

Anywhy your code will be very like this:

int start()

{

if(Bars < 100) {Print("bars less than 100"); return(0);}

double MA = iMA(NULL,0,13,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

if (MA == Close[0]) CloseAll()

return(0);

}

void CloseAll()

{

int total = OrdersTotal();

for (int cnt = 0 ; cnt <= total ; cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,Slippage,Violet);

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,Slippage,Violet);

}

}

}

Thanks for the help!

Coder's,

Thanks for the code.

What I mean by price hits MA is that when I am in multiple long positions (placed above the moving average) I want to have them all close when the current price goes below the moving average.

I got this to work, unfortunately it isn't returning the millions of dollars in the backtest that I was hoping it would. I'll keep tinkering with it.

BTW, I am a subscriber and was looking to have a peek at your winning EA that is discussed on this site. Where might I get a download of this?

Thanks again Coder's,

Monty

Would like your opinions and advice

I am not new to this forum but new to the elite section. I have been following earnestly and must say...you guys rock!

I recently opened a standard account. I would ike your advice on which ea or combination of ea would be a good bet. I would need to nkow which one does good with 10lot orders and possibly 20lots per order. I am not concerned with making 1000 pips per week...only 20 per day, but with 10 lots ($100 per pip).

Again i do apprecite you taking the time to help.

PS i understand that whichever ea i choose i must test it with my broker for a period of time (interbank). Thanks.

Reason: