Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 184

yes

Slipper:
Nice going there, FX11. Can you tell me how you decide on lot size? I've noticed that your lot sizes range from 1 to 10 lots, does it depend on how you feel about entry point?

Thanks

Slipper

yes it is just how strongly i feel about the trade.

OK...Got it Thanks

forex11:
Since I have had to find a new broker this month, i have been demo trading. here are my trades.

F11,

Is this on shorter time frames? I noticed the amount of pips is smaller per trade.

1hr

cmartin371:
F11, Is this on shorter time frames? I noticed the amount of pips is smaller per trade.

They were all off the 1h chart. The reason that some trades are so small was of no particular reason, just didnt have time to watch them. also it was demo so I was really just playing. OK

my other demo account

Here are my trades off my other demo account for this month.

All off the 1hr chart.

Files:
alpari_demo.jpg  83 kb

5 Min FTC

Forex11,

Are you still working on a 5 min. method with this system? I recall you mentioning that earlier in the month. Thank you.

yes

jeffalan2112:
Forex11, Are you still working on a 5 min. method with this system? I recall you mentioning that earlier in the month. Thank you.

yes i am still working on that. should be done very soon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!

forex11:
yes i am still working on that. should be done very soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!

--------------------------------

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Shaun-:
Set Colorbarback to "0". This should solve your problem..

Thank you Shaun, this has indeed solved my problem.

dxtrade:
I'm with you on this one. Let's come back to business.

On earth or not on earth...I'm using the original 2 indis from bear together with the nonlagdot indi on the 30M chart. That filters out about 90% of the bad signals (see the 7 arrows with the dot still blue below) as I enter the trade only after the dot has changed in my direction and the bar with the right dot color is closed, because then the dot doesn't repaint anymore. Together with the confirmation of the QQE it's pretty safe for me.

But thats just for the last days...no guarantee as well here

Dear friends:

Woud you please give me the indicicator which shows the blue and red dots.

Regards

Reason: