Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 85

ElectricSavant - a private Club

ElectricSavant - a private Club with a small fee [2 cover time and expenses] for the EA might be the way to go, if a good EA is developed. I would also be interested in using an EA if it worked well. The creater of the EA could then decide who he trusts with the EA. Great thread you all .... and great Method, thanks to BigBear! IMO

Private Club

I would be interested in a club. I have heard about the alert service but never seen anything from it . I would even subcribe to the service if I knew how.

'marko Just want to show that the diferencies betwen brockers are very big. On both pick. are same setting of indicators on same curencies. It is running for life demo signal colections.

Hi, Marko,

I really like one of your indicator called "Move like a Shadow...". It seems to pick high and low very accurately. Looking from your chart, if we used it to confirm ZigZag Pointer, we would have gotten in at the very best time. Amazing! Could you share "Move like a Shadow..." indicator with us? Many thanks in advance.

NZD/USD on a big run today

wonder if any of you watched it or traded it? Pretty good pair to keep on watch. IMO

rondo:
Hi, Marko, I really like one of your indicator called "Move like a Shadow...". It seems to pick high and low very accurately. Looking from your chart, if we used it to confirm ZigZag Pointer, we would have gotten in at the very best time. Amazing! Could you share "Move like a Shadow..." indicator with us? Many thanks in advance.

It is indicator from here somewhere, but ok, here is

Files:

'marko It is indicator from here somewhere, but ok, here is

it is repainting?

your right

ElectricSavant:
Please excuse the interupption...

Our thread author seems to trade with a simple screen and it is represented here from the beginning. He posted this thread to get an EA and I think he has a signal service too...he seems to have the integrity of not advertising here and is just sharing and reaching out for an EA that might make his life easier for him and his clients...

I may be wrong here...but we seem to be experts at complicating things...me included..

I do not have time to trade this even with the four hour and sound alerts...I need an EA...

Programmers he has earned your help...and I think he will share with the trading community and not commercialize it...(I hope not) He has already shared some of his stuff....This is a two-edged sword...a system that works and if the EA is posted...someone else may commercialize it...decompile it...pimp it....etc...

This is the reality folks...face it...

ES

Bear and myself started this thread for the purpose of hopefully someone could create an EA for this system.

With the amount of pips this system can provide, We were thinking an EA could simplify our trading lives, so we could focus on our other endeavors.

Thank you

forex11:
Bear and myself started this thread for the purpose of hopefully someone could create an EA for this system.

With the amount of pips this system can provide, We were thinking an EA could simplify our trading lives, so we could focus on our other endeavors.

Thank you

I have volunteered to put up the cash to have the EA produced by Mr Pip. We are working behind the scenes to see what works best. I will spare no expense to put together a top notch EA based on simple yet effective approaches.

I am reading and developing in silence.......

Don

i do

Ronyn:
Guys, what are your take on late entries? How do you feel about jumping on the wagon when the price has moved +150 pips from the arrow entry for example? Any thought on this?

If I see a signal late, sometimes I will jump in the trade. like this morning for instance.I went long on the gbp/jpy with a limit at the next pivot point, and this is what happened.

Files:

new signal

I have a new signal on the gbp/jpy, but i'm still waitin for the right candle-stick pattern to jump in the trade.

the new trade will be a short.

Reason: