Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 127

opieness:
That's true, but would you have wanted to miss that trade just using the existing rules?? Bigbear's exit rules are:

If you dont see a new arrow yet, this trade MIGHT not be done. You have 2 options.

1)You can get out & wait for the next arrow.

2)You can adjust your stop to capture some pips & ride it out.

From his posts, Forex11 gets out at the first turn, then makes trades between the arrows. So the reversal after the first arrow seems to be the only actual trade for this system on H1/H4, then doesn't help get you back in until the next arrow (3 days later on Bigbear's original example, missing 2 big zigzag legs).

I'm new to this, but realize it's impossible to truly trade top to bottom. But it also seems that after the first trade, we need to basically turn to another system until the next arrow. I'm just trying to contribute and help actually trade it FTC without totally relying on the repainting arrows and thought this looked good.

QQE wasn't originally in the rules either, but it helps also!! Hope I'm not off base..??

Look at your chart!

The last signal was a buy after the green arrow.

I took this one manually and exited with about +400 pips in 14 hours or so.

What do you want to ride there?

We had the price going down again with a new line...but no arrow!

So: no trade. The entry signal is a ZigZag Line AND an arrow!

Conclusion: I'm waiting on this pair for a new valid entry.

400 pips is fine for me on 1 pair per week

You will always miss on some nice trades with whatever system.

It's always easier to see this afterwards, then when it actually happens.

Thats why the entry is clear now I think.

It's the good exit we are still working on.

If you want to trade outside the FTC system after a trade like this because you don't want to wait...OK. Trade the riding pip from Igor or whatever. But I don't think we will change the basic entry rule which is Line AND Arrow combined with a filter afterwards.

At least I won't I know...I'm repeating myself, but: Don't fix it if it ain't broken!

Sorry..

I understand the system and that hindsight is 20/20, but this looks to me like a great way to get in on the retracements also.

Maybe remove the arrows, and still utilize QQE... a new system??

So yes it is outside FTC, so I won't mention it again.

Thanks, new to forums & forex so I'll think before I contribute.

FTC Gear System

I am a newbie here and been following this thread closely. Thanks again to bro BigBear sharing this simpliest trading system!

I have downloaded the tools and will test it on demo account. And also will do my best to figure out confirmation for the entry and exit target. Hope i can contribute something to this thread.

Bro BigBear i salute you, man!

opieness:
I would say you're right. I'm just going by Igor's original rules from his system. The last one before the reversal may've been a loss... maybe not. But I found something else using the QQE... It filters out the false signal line signals in the flat areas so we can truly trade floor to ceiling... or am I missing something?? I hope I am not...

Opieness, can you post the indicators, I went to that link and Igor took his template off. - thanks

turnupvol:
Opieness, can you post the indicators, I went to that link and Igor took his template off. - thanks

Sure, here you go...

opieness:
Sure, here you go...

Thanks so much Opieness!

opieness:
I understand the system and that hindsight is 20/20, but this looks to me like a great way to get in on the retracements also.

Maybe remove the arrows, and still utilize QQE... a new system??

So yes it is outside FTC, so I won't mention it again.

Thanks, new to forums & forex so I'll think before I contribute.

No worries opieness,

I was thinking about it as well already

Take the arrows away, use the ZigZag+nonlag+QQE and here you go with another system.

Try it out for a month on different time frames, refine it, safe your results and on you go with a new thread with a new system. (And thats not ironical )

Will it be possible to indicate by an arrow in the chart window,if the QQE crosses?.

I'll post a version below that has alerts for QQE line crosses, or breach of the 50 line, they can be visual, audible, and/or email. I've been using this indicator with bouncing pip arrows on 1 hr charts. If I get an arrow on a 1hr chart I drop to the 15min and wait until confirmation from qqe.

Cheers

Files:

help!

does not work alert email someone power to help?

thank you

Reason: