Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 132

mpower:
I like your analysis Once that wedge is broken we should have a nice trend. To me g/j has an uptrend bias, but I am not an expert, and I am still learning. The Asian session might be worth trading today. My positions are still intact

Thanks, the daily actually looks like we might be at the beginning of the second shoulder of head and shoulders so it could go up.... my head hurts!! Trading this system I guess it doesn't really matter...

I'm in on GJ and UJ... let the ride continue!!

I will wait and see what Tokyo open will bring us, then I will either close trades and take some profit or let them ride. I like to watch my trades. Unfortunately, I have to sleep and I also have a life outside of trading

Good luck mates

murry math

where can I find the murry math timeframe indicator?

murrey math

FX11, I can give you this rightaway. It is only an ex file, but should do it. I will dig out the mq4 file tomorrow.

Files:

Tnks Rswammy

Rswammy beat me to it. Hey mate how are u? Haven't talked to u in a while.

aussie and swissie giving signals now.

thanks

thanks for the murry math lines, but the ones i would like to have are these.

Files:

Fib Sr

FIB SR is like fib pivots, but in a box setup 50-32 100-1.32 % values if someone can add boxes for 50-61.8 and 1.32-1.618 and show the box colors would kick ass.. even 23.??-50 would be great ive been trying but code does not like me.. It is one of my favorites..if you look at the code you can change the 2 upper and 2 lower boxes but i cant figure out how to add the others to make on nice big fib box setup..

Here it is

forex11:
thanks for the murry math lines, but the ones i would like to have are these.

Here is it, Goodluck.

Files:

Hey guys, I am still playing around with the EA. I can't get the qqe features to work. Does anyone know what qqe indicator we need that is compatible with this EA?

Reason: