FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 31

solar:

the current situation was down, what other channels are there? .... I said it was going down after the tranche. From Monday a small correction and further down.
Where do you want to buy?

By the way, back to my dream today. Of course we didn't see 1.30, but I was salting and salting and lifting in my dream and am doing the same today and lifted well today. So the dream can be said to be prophetic. And maybe 1.30 is also close...

Tantrik:
Where are you going to buy?

)))) I don't predict, my system gives me a set of probabilities, numbers . ...that's all... so I don't know... maybe I won't even buy and just wait for the sale. That's what it looks like, or you'll think I'm kidding ))))

Tantrik:
Where are you going to buy?
I personally won't buy... in a bearish trend...

solar:

)))) I don't predict, my system gives me a set of probabilities, numbers . ...and that's it... so I don't know... maybe I won't even buy, just wait for the sale. That's what it looks like, or you'll think I'm kidding ))))

I don't have a pretty picture like that, I just have the koloboks.

Stoyn:

How do you justify your view on further decline? My guess is 1.3180 and further up...!.3500...something like that

Shit, I can't get a screenshot in...fuck!!!

MobileMan:
By the way, back to my dream today. Of course we didn't see 1.30, but I was salting and salting and lifting in my dream and am doing the same today and lifted well today. So the dream can be said to be prophetic. And maybe 1.30 is also close...
You should get some rest.

Tantrik:
I don't have such a pretty picture just the koloboks

The market is such a dynamic system that it's a thankless task to predict anything. I'm just following the news that will push the market the most, in my opinion, and that's it..... and keeping an eye on the fund.

MobileMan:
I personally won't buy... in a bearish trend...
Bearish trend on H1 is bullish on H4! Or do you think the decline will go to H4 and on to D1? (in alps were going to parity )

MobileMan:
By the way, back to my dream today. Of course we didn't see 1.30, but I was salting and salting and lifting in my dream and am doing the same today and lifted well today. So the dream can be said to be prophetic. And maybe it's 1.30 too...
Petya, give me 100 pips for sure, I'll raise the deposit three times.
Reason: