Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 134

Winner?

When this thread started it looked promising with an ea following elliott wave, but after installed the last version 23 and running strategy tester for three months back it only show losses on 1 hour gbpusd, eurusd.

Anyone getting same results?

I added ea to chart, not changing any parameters, is there anything to change?

Initial deposit 10000 usd

total net profit -5575.65 usd

Template and Indicators

Ok here's the template and indicators for my 1 hour chart. This is a little of mult peoples idea's with my own twist added to better fit my trading style. All the indicators have been altered to have my colors and line sizes and settings. A few in which I had over 10 versions I was testing out, had there names altered so I could keep track of them better. This was not done to take credit from anybody who might have built or altered the indicator before me.... White stoch the 4 hour, yellow/red the 1 hour

Files:
current.zip  63 kb

Charge Lol

You should start charging people for all this hard work LOL.

Lol

lol pete, not anything original, just my take on things.

f4mnect:
sure no problem, overbought/oversold just a mtf stoch stack with those levels labled. if u need can send, here's macd div

Hi f4mnect,

Thank's for your share that indicator. Sure I need overbought/oversold just a mtf stoch stack with those levels labled, if you don't mind.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas

jorgeng:
When this thread started it looked promising with an ea following elliott wave, but after installed the last version 23 and running strategy tester for three months back it only show losses on 1 hour gbpusd, eurusd.

Anyone getting same results?

I added ea to chart, not changing any parameters, is there anything to change?

Initial deposit 10000 usd

total net profit -5575.65 usd

I'm forwardtesting, also no profit

f4mnect:
Here's how I have my charts set up. I really don't like mult false entries and stop hits. So i'm running a 4 hour and 1 hour stoch stacked with a macd div indicator. I always try to make the charts mine and speak to me. So here's my set up, let me know what you think. It's a combo of a few idea's out there with my idea's added in.

How are you trading the MACD divergence? It looks like just the signal line (or lines crossing on your indicator) might be a pretty good filter, it seems to get in pretty close to the arrow.

static:
How are you trading the MACD divergence? It looks like just the signal line (or lines crossing on your indicator) might be a pretty good filter, it seems to get in pretty close to the arrow.

I don't trade the macd div. It's a good visual of whats going on and what might be happining in the future. It's just suport and another view of what's going on. My whole set up is focused on the dual stoch. The macd div was only added recently as a idea and something to look at from a close friend who trade's my charts and offers me other thought and idea's on my set up's.

I'm still a little confused as to how your stoch is set up, is that an MA of a stoch or a custom MTF indicator? I loaded your template but it doesn't show up.

late

got in late and got out late and still made 150 pips on the gbp/jpy

in at 231.13 out at 232.63

Files:
Reason: