Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 128

Qqe

Hi Lepiricus,

on the 15m QQE as a confirmation; do you wait for the QQE to cross the 50, or just the two lines cross?

When trading the 4H, would you take your confirmation from 1H QQE?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Pluto2

new week

Well I hope everyone is ready for a new week.

Placed only 4 trades last week . 100% correct.

Excellent, FX11. We have a set-up to go short on M30 on G/J. I entered short at 233.12. We will see if I would start the week with a 60 pips loss, or some nice gain I am shooting for the 232.42 where I would pull sl to b/e I might do it earlier we will see... I have as profit taking levels 231.68 and 230.41. let's see how it plays out.

mpower:
Excellent, FX11. We have a set-up to go short on M30 on G/J. I entered short at 233.12. We will see if I would start the week with a 60 pips loss, or some nice gain I am shooting for the 232.42 where I would pull sl to b/e I might do it earlier we will see... I have as profit taking levels 231.68 and 230.41. let's see how it plays out.

I took the same short, lets see

So some of you have strayed all the way down to the 30min chart on this?

wait

I,m going to wait, because for one reason is that the last signal that I have on the 1hr chart is to go long.

I agree with ya forex11

sl at be now

i am going to bed, so i moved sl to b/e.

True 1H is long, but I often trade M30. I watch M1, M5, M15 and M30 mainly.

The bolli squeeze indicator has been very good on the one hour chart at showing divergence. here is a one hour of cable showing neg divergence now. However the 4hr chart isnt showing the arrow yet. but these divergences normally work out.

This might help also to filter the early signals.

Files:
1.gif  19 kb

droesparky:
The bolli squeeze indicator has been very good on the one hour chart at showing divergence. here is a one hour of cable showing neg divergence now. However the 4hr chart isnt showing the arrow yet. but these divergences normally work out. This might help also to filter the early signals.

Hi Mr.droesparky,

Can I get the bolli squeeze indicator that you are using, I want to tried too.

Thank you for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas

Reason: