Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 87

One must keep in mind that what he is showing on his graph of dots is where the zigzag had redrawn itself to that point before moving on to the next higher or lower peak.

Dave

Divergences...

I'm using divergences on a lower timeframe to enter the trade. But this time the 15-min G/J shows a signal. The G/J 1-hour shows that RSI has a hidden/reverse divergence with price. I'm taking the trade (off the 15-min)... with a trailing stop of 35 pips. Hopefully its a quick trade. It seems to be moving pretty fast.

Carl

forex11:
I have a signal on the 1hr chart

That's interesting. I don't have a pointer signal yet. I'm using the zigzag pointer mail version on ibfx.

But anyway, Forex11, given that there is a signal happening now on GBPJPY, can you describe what sort of confirmations will you be looking for to make an short entry here? What is it about this current signal that would make you feel confident that this is indeed a reversal?

Cheers,

Matt

Disregard...........

Mfi

matthewi:
That's interesting. I don't have a pointer signal yet. I'm using the zigzag pointer mail version on ibfx.

But anyway, Forex11, given that there is a signal happening now on GBPJPY, can you describe what sort of confirmations will you be looking for to make an short entry here? What is it about this current signal that would make you feel confident that this is indeed a reversal?

Cheers,

Matt

I also use the money flow index with levels 20 and 80 when the signal showed up the mfi was at 80

mistake

forex11:
I have a signal on the 1hr chart

i was looking at the 30min chart. sorry

but right now i am up 30 pips.

iGoR:
The indicator I have leaves the arrows of the zigzag pointer indicator (or sell and buy signals) on the chart even after re-painting.

They are placed on the chart in dots so they would not confuse with the arrows that do re-paint.

You can nicely see that a new dot is placed everytime price makes a new high (according what a zigzag indicatore does).

As you can see I took a piece of data on the gbpjpy 60min as BB sugested.

Before the final correct sell arrow was given there were 49 (fourthy nine!!!) false trades or re-painted trades.

How can you ever explaines to yourself that you have 49 false trades before you catch the correct one ?!....

Same problem over some periods on the eurjpy and on the 4hour time frames.

So I realy don't understand that some people go wild over this "system"...

The author of this topic says in posting #4: repaints = loss. If it doesn't it = big win.

It is like other systems here on this forum. If it goes good you realy earn good money. But if it goes bad you burn your account in no time...

Again the same issue as on other topics: ask the author or people who CLAIM they make big profits with this system to SHOW PROOF with there account statements over a longer period of time (and don't get exited over a few days profit). I'm pretty shure that they will pretend they didn't hear or read your request.

friendly regards...iGoR

PS. What I also don't understand is that so many people get attempted to look to re-painting indicators ?...

If one would stick to non-repainting indicators your trading lives would be "easier"...(that doesn't mean that automaticly you wil earn money--but it will save you a lot of frustrations).

Fact is that the re-painting indicators look a lot nicer on your chart...but that is "scamming" yourselfs...

PS2 Backtest produced with the help of re-painting indicators are NEVER to be trusted . Even not a little bit!

Hey iGoR,

For leaving "Friendly Regards" you sure are critical & sort of hostile. No matter what you & others say this system works. With proper money management as I said from the beginning. Where do you get off. Show me your account hotshot. Where is your trading method? We did not have to share this with anyone. We use it as payment to have someone develop an EA. If you dont like the system or dont believe in it, then dont use it & let us lose or money. We are all adults & can make our own decisions.

I dont have prove anything especially to you. The proof is in the 150+ people who use & believe in this & leave me thank yous in PMs, the people outside of this forum whom use it & are so happy with it. Me & Forex11 who use it everyday.

I dont care if people change it to suit themselves. I said before take it & make it your own just dont crap on it if what you add dosnt work. Add filters, use extra stuff, change the settings just dont come back and ask me why it dont work.

I shouldn't even care about what you say it but makes me mad when you shoot down something you dont even know nothing about. Forward test it for a year then say something. You want long term proof? Uses whatever you use now to trade & demo this for as long as you like then say hey Bear, why this, why that.

People want something to work instantly & forever & when something goes right the balme everyone else but themselves. I know major players that have less than 20% win/loss yet make millions. You think they care about the win/loss? Hell no, they care about the bottom line.

Here the bottom line is this works.

Bear-

forex11:
i was looking at the 30min chart. sorry but right now i am up 30 pips.

Hi Forex 11,

I kinda guessed u were talking about the 30m chart lol

I am in the same trade as u, probably 5 pips behind u. Can u tell me, for this particular trade, what range of TP are u looking for? I assume that u will also use a Trailing Stop?

Thank you sir!

Zimmer

no

zimmerzimmer:
Hi Forex 11,

I kinda guessed u were talking about the 30m chart lol

I am in the same trade as u, probably 5 pips behind u. Can u tell me, for this particular trade, what range of TP are u looking for? I assume that u will also use a Trailing Stop?

Thank you sir!

Zimmer

No I am NOT using a trailing stop. If I can watch a trade I will just wait and see what happens first.

My first TP is at 231.41,BUT if it hits that pretty quick I will try for my 2nd tp point which is at 230.46

iGoR:

I wondered how long it would take Igor to show up, usually seems to happen as threads approach 100 pages or so. I don't have much else to say other than please don't turn this thread into an exposition about your dislike for this system, as you have already made your feelings pretty clear.

Reason: